My "20th Anniversary" Edition | Britney Dancing Throughout The Years

8 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I loved it, it actually have me the chills and ur edition is great. But what i do not agree is it being the right time precisely for THIS video cause... There is no much of BABY in it.

I was waiting for the moment baby started and the video made me flashback to that time but that did not happen.

Pls dont take it bad because i loved it either way

Thanks, and yes, you're right. In fact, everyone emphasized only on BOMT but I couldn't, because actually, this idea of combining the videos, I did it for the first time in 2014 (when I still didn't know how to edit much), so that's why I couldn't go out of the main idea.

I would have liked to use another remix and not only HIAM, but I couldn't apply the same idea with another song unfortunately. Anyway, I think it fits into the theme of 20 years, at least a little more than any other date, keep in mind this, I didn't know what title to put on the video, if it were not for the anniversary. :embarrassed:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, Luminous said:

I'm not a huge Instagramer, :ehidk: but i know is the most used platform so... you can find and share the video there:

There are some Instagram accounts who are uploading (and stealing) my video without giving any credits, so if you can share this one, would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 3:20 PM, Shadow2003 said:

:clap1::clap::OMGney::bop::awyeah::flawless::pumped::yasqueen:

Oh wow, this was absolutely amazing - high quality, well put together, well edited, perfect, immaculate, flawless and I loved the part where you put a fabulous shot of each music video!!!

You, sir, get all my applause, praise and emojis for this. ???

Thanks for the kind words, i hope the video one day become huge (doubt it though, but i can dream) :quirkney:

xoxo :kiss:

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Golden said:

sometimes I forget how many amazing looks she's served throughout the years :yasqueen:

HIAM is truly a monster of a song :wontcry: she needs to get over herself and perform it again #Justice4HIAM

HIAM is my jam, i really need to see her performing that song SO BADLY!!! :yasqueen:

Let's keep praying my friend!!! :yasqueen:

• Like 2