This feels like 2004...

nonoiseplz

I keep checking for Britney news to see if anything has happened because we've been told that absolutely nothing is going to happen for an indefinite  time.

Domination is the new Outrageous, except I actually wanted Domination.

Jamie's illness is the new marriage to KFed. (meaning its a big event in her personal life)

...does this mean we're going to get a new Original Doll soon? :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Avatar said:

It means we’re NOT going to get an album until three years later. 

Ya know what? Since 2008, we've gotten over a decade of new bop music from Britney. I am so grateful for Blackout and Glory because they've left me with albums worth of mature Britney songs instead of those kidz bopz fillers from Britneys first 3 albums. I survived 2004 to 2007 with far less than what we have now. :)

Except in 2004 we had music videos, the Greatest Hits and we've just come from back to back eras in the previous years.

This time, we're entering a "break" after already waiting two years without music, without music videos, not even a compilation (not that I wanted it). We didn't even get a DVD for POM.

As I said in my thread, we're about to enter the longest gap between two videoclips (which was from Someday to Gimme More). Except then at least we got the promise or the hope that she would eventually come back. Now we're not even sure if she'll come back, or when, or how.

Even if she releases something by the end of the year, it's gonna be a sloooooow year. It's gonna be like the ultimate test for us, her fans, and we'll really see who makes it till the end, till she finally announces something.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Except in 2004 we had music videos, the Greatest Hits and we've just come from back to back eras in the previous years.

This time, we're entering a "break" after already waiting two years without music, without music videos, not even a compilation (not that I wanted it). We didn't even get a DVD for POM.

As I said in my thread, we're about to enter the longest gap between two videoclips (which was from Someday to Gimme More). Except then at least we got the promise or the hope that she would eventually come back. Now we're not even sure if she'll come back, or when, or how.

Even if she releases something by the end of the year, it's gonna be a sloooooow year. It's gonna be like the ultimate test for us, her fans, and we'll really see who makes it till the end, till she finally announces something.

also back then we had gotten primeny for 4 years and saw her in the news every other day.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

LMAO why did I read this like a horror movie intro type of **** in my mind? :cackling:

Archived