I Got That Boom Boom and Outrageous are Britney’s best songs.

I have come to the conclusion that aside from the classics like BOMT, Oops and Toxic...that Boom Boom and Outrageous are her BEST songs. A majority of my friend groups are all into hip-hop and they always had the objective that Britney only made bubblegum and dance/electro-influenced pop. So when I started showing people Boom Boom and Outrageous, they were shook to the CORE. They all started bopping along and wondering why Britney never made more hip-hip and urban material. And they were right....Britney literally ate these two tracks up and they’re pretty much flawless, start to end. Catchy, fun, and vibey. But wow, what a moment... that is most pleasing to her in her career. 200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c38230b636d6e34369

• Love 1
  • Like 6
23 minutes ago, Lilith Slave said:

For a second I thought you posted this bc R Kelly wrote Boom Boom 

I was scared for a sec, that's one of my fave songs by her and I'm glad he didn't

Omg that would have been horrible. joanne.gifOutrageous is already tainted enough, as is, due to all the controversy surrounding it. Idc what anyone says. That song is a MOOD and BOPPPP. Most underappreciated Britney single.

• Like 3
On 1/10/2019 at 10:45 PM, LostInAnImage said:

I respectfully disagree. Gimme More is far superior to both Boom Boom and Outrageous, the latter of which isn't even a particularly memorable song. 

Gimme More most overrated Britney song in history. A former tabloid starlet, a talentless, repetitious, washed up, medicated plant. A joke who is respected only by white gays.200w.gif

• Like 1