Femme fatale quick review?

Lorenzo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't do one now, because Im busy as ****, but all I gotta say is that I don't get the hate that HIAM get from some of the fans. The video is f**king iconic and the song is a bop. And I don't get why Britney doesn't perform the song more. I know she was going through some **** back during the FF era, but she still performs other tracks from the album, so.

this would have been totally different in 2011 because back then it was new and I loved it. Atm ive listened to everything too many times but her goes:

1. Till The World Ends  : Fun, good single chice
  2. Hold It Against Me: nice dance track wish they had great choreo in the Music Video
  3. Inside Out: Very overratd, Its ok, thats it. 
  4. I Wanna Go: Cute but after 7 years its annoying
  5. How I Roll: Cute, always liked it
  6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful: I like the song but the vocals are annoying
  7. Seal It With A Kiss: Very pretty like her vocals
  8. Big Fat Bass: I f**king hat this song but the dance break is nice
  9. Trouble For Me: Ok
  10. Trip To Your Heart: Same as SIWAK
  11. Gasoline: I like the song but the vocals are annoying
  12. Criminal: I like the song but the vocals are annoying
  13. Up N' Down: Another totally overrated song. Its ok.
  14. He About To Lose Me: Its totally different for her and thats why i like it
  15. Selfish: Deserved to be on the actual album
  16. Don't Keep Me Waiting: nothing special
  17. Scary: Its ok 

After Britney Jean, it’s my second least favorite album. 

Aside from the standouts: Inside Out, He About To Lose Me, Trouble For Me; the album is completely generic pop music. It’s something you’d expect from Katy Perry or Kesha.

No originality or experimentation. It’s just not very good.  :bedtime:

I LOVE this album, I still listen to it from time to time from start to finish, it's so cohesive and fun, great to dance to, to bop in the car, to play at a party, to listen at the gym, to go for a jog, to clean the house, to get drunk to, and everything in between. I don't get the hate it gets here, I know she wasnt really involved and everything but, for the last 10 years has she really been that involved in anything? Also, it's funny how some people call it bad and generic but praise Revival 2.0 Glory.

A flawless little pop record that could be described as bubblegum for adults. Easy to get into, exactly what Britney wanted it to be "something to bop to while getting ready for a night out".  Its the kind of album Katy Perry wishes she could make. Nothing serious or daring or experimental and that could be taken as either a warning or recommendation, depending on what type of fan you are. Personally, i love it, it reminds me of the good old Primeney days. 

Highlights include the unbelievably slick How I Roll, the grittypop ballad Inside Out, the underrated banger Hold It Against Me, the eargasmic He About To Loose Me and the insanely catchy I Wanna Go...try and forget that chorus, i dare you

Archived