Is Kill The Lights her most underrated single?

WeKeepOnRockin

3 hours ago, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

I tried my best and this is what I got. Tell me what you think and if you don't like it I can redo it ;)

https://www88.blocked.com/v/q6QGSxXK/file.html

ok, I messed up lol yeah, you did exactly what I asked you, then I realized my mistake

the sound I was expecting to hear was the one after the first chorus, which is shorter. I had to listen to the song again to realize. But thank you so much, you shouldn't even be doing this for me :blol:

Thanks so much! :carpoolney:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ok, I messed up lol yeah, you did exactly what I asked you, then I realized my mistake

the sound I was expecting to hear was the one after the first chorus, which is shorter. I had to listen to the song again to realize. But thank you so much, you shouldn't even be doing this for me :blol:

Thanks so much! :carpoolney:

Hahaha, it's ok. I'm bored af and this keeps me entertained. I'm redoing it right now.

Whenever you want tell me what's the "problem" with 'Better'.

3 minutes ago, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

Hahaha, it's ok. I'm bored af and this keeps me entertained. I'm redoing it right now, I'll edit this message when it's ready.

Whenever you want tell me what's the "problem" with 'Better'.

:o I'll listen to it in my way to work, but I think I remembered something about If I'm Dancing too lol and probably Hold It Against Me

I don't think it's underrated. It seems to be balancing on the fine line in between.

It's really a good song. Lyrics are very creative. The meaning of the song is a good slam towards media scrutiny and personal to Britney herself.

The production is wonderful. It has that dark vibe that screams Blackout. I hope she performs it one day.

1 hour ago, pieceofphilipp said:

In my opinion kill the lights would have been a better second single than if you seek Amy (yeah nice wordplay but la la la lalala la la la la ha ha he he ha ha ho.... I can't at this being a single and being performed every f**king tour since then):hideous:

Spot on. A lot more tracks on Circus would have been better singles than IUSA (Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, Unusual You, Out From Under, Blur, Mannequin)

7 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Spot on. A lot more tracks on Circus would have been better singles than IUSA (Kill The Lights, Shattered Glass, Unusual You, Out From Under, Blur, Mannequin)

Yeah, even though I'm quite sure that baladney would have tanked.

And the other songs aren't as straight forward pop enough to get radio play (plus most of them are prone to extreme overautotune which is very unpleasant to the ears of possible listeners of the gp)

13 hours ago, pieceofphilipp said:

In my opinion kill the lights would have been a better second single than if you seek Amy (yeah nice wordplay but la la la lalala la la la la ha ha he he ha ha ho.... I can't at this being a single and being performed every f**king tour since then):hideous:

Errr... “If U Seek Amy” was actually the third single not second! First “Womanizer” then “Circus” 

But yes I agree I think “Kill The Lights” would have made for a stronger single choice! 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:54 AM, YouBettaSingB*ch said:

https://www102.blocked.com/v/69Y95Cks/file.html  I think that's what you really wanted

Ok, tell me everything you want and I'll see what I can do

YES! that's it! :haha: you're amazing. Thanks so much

I still can't remember what I wanted to change from Better, but could you try with HIAM? You know how the choruses kind of like, drop the beat that's building from the verses? That's one of the main reasons I don't LOVE it. But the last chorus does have an uptempo beat. Could you show us how would HIAM sound if the first two choruses were exactly like the last one?

I think that one might be a little bit trickier because the final chorus finishes the song right there, so I know it will sound a little bit odd in the transitions, but I just wanna know if I'm able to like it a little bit better that way. Another song with the same situation is Ooh La La, but for some reason I like that better the way it is.

5 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I don’t think it’s a single however I do feel like it’s underrated amongst fans. I think it’s a bop and I love the attitude! Pure.satis.faction! 

I find that surprising considering how overrated is Blackout and Danja in here.

People always talking about bringing Danja back, and Blackout 2.0 and whatnot, but they seem to not love KTL as much, so I wonder what the hell are they expecting then? :beynah:

It's as if I kept asking for Max Martin but didn't like FF tracks (the last thing he's done for Britney).

Wasn’t the video for Kill the Lights a fan contest from her website?  If my memory serves correctly there was a fan poll on her website (“Britney.com”) and fans chose the song that would be turned into an animated video.  Not really a single. More of a promo stunt from her media team to distract the fans.

Archived