She imitates Britney’s voice by singing Cry Me a River

Miss_R

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Miss_R said:

What do you think? Is it similar to Britney’s voice?

She's wonderful. One of the best. The lowest notes really sound similar, the highest sound more like Myah on bj. Anazing job though, she really caught the style of her singing during the Oops / Britney era! 

She sings great. She IS singing in the Britney style but her tone (of the singer) is more sweet, she sounds like a little girl, Britney is like a bit more raspy. Christina was so much more on point :mhm:.

Shakira, was so so, in some parts sounds very similar and in others just sounds like the classic Shakira impression, or maybe it's just that I'm more familiarized with Shakira's early albums in Spanish. 

Yeah she did another video where it was 12 different voices and her Britney sounded awful there. She was trying to do Everytime. This is a lot better. She’s been practicing lol. 

But yeah how how much we gotta pay a sis to get her to fully record and master the song so we can harass Justin. :NYsassy:

:jtum:

Archived