Jamie Lynn Instagram story "He Cheated First"

So I saw this on Twitter earlier, it's a story from Jamie Lynns Instagram page, she sings "he cheated first" at the end of the song she winks into the camera. 

This maybe a reach but some Britney fans think that this is Jamie Lynn implying that it is about JT.

I'm not sure as I don't think Jamie Lynn would bring that up after all this time, it could be completely random. 

What do you guys think?

Check out @slumberpussy’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/slumberpussy/status/1082751525829705728?s=09

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie Lynn

she and myah have good chemistry

she should release a music video for Chillin' With Chu 

Just because she is Britney's sister doesn't mean everything she says must be Britney related. I think. :nyschool:

But wait, didn't she kept getting along with Pussyfied after Britney and him broke up? There were photos of them right? Or am I confused now? :idkney:

I kind of remember Jamie once tweeted a Throwback Thursday posting a pic of her, JT and Britney in Mexico in 2002 when she was still a little girl. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Just because she is Britney's sister doesn't mean everything she says must be Britney related. I think. :nyschool:

But isn't that her only purpose in this world? :beynah:

Or what am I missing? :idkney:

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Why couldn’t she be talking about her ex partner, father of her eldest kid 

What?! I thought Maddie and Evey had the same father.. tell me more..

Got It. Wiki. I didn't follow that years between Circus and pre release of Glory. Only Scream&Shout and S&M at the club.. **** happens!

• Like 1