Okay, so now what?

SUPERJACK

UPDATE : Thanks for all the nice comments! I do feel better. Things happen for a reason, all good vibes! 

Just noticed I got my refund for my ticket to opening night in Vegas and I was seriously not expecting to feel this sad. I've put in so many overtime hours to pay for this trip and it really just hit me that it's not gonna happen. I want Britney to be happy and her father to get well, but is there literally nothing to look forward to this year? 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I was wondering, maybe a stupid question, but how about flights and hotels? Can you get a refund for that too?? 

hotels you can always cancel or if anything, at least credit, same with flights, although its harder to fully cancel a flight, however most likely you will end up with a flight credit. 

those people might as well just go to vegas for vacation if they cant get at least credit for a future trip. 

I had tickets for Februrary too. I just regret not buying the 3D tickets (I didn't even know about them when I bought mine lol) 

Uhm, well, there's really not much to look forward to. It's gonna be a slow year. And this is why I always talk about releasing lots of singles from her albums. People always wanted her to retire or go for a long break, and that may be reasonable, but for us, we haven't had anything new, in music or videos, since 2016. Had she released more singles all throughout 2017 and 2018, she could start her break now, and for us would be so much easier to cope with because we would just start counting from now on. 

It's like, yeah, technically she hasn't stopped being "active" since 2011, or 2013 if we count from Vegas. But it doesn't feel like it. She has been absent from the music scene since more than two years ago. And if that was when she was active, I can just imagine how things are gonna be now that she's officially in a indefinite hiatus. 

We just have to wait and see. I really had hope to see the album or at least the lead single before the year ends. It's only January but I don't know, I don't have many hopes. She prooooobably starts recording later in the year but I'm not sure if they'll have something finished by, let's say, December. 

Archived