Lindsay Lohan Asked About The Infamous Night With Britney And Paris (Video)

ToxicMadness

Btw , there is a little more about Brit (not in the video):

As for Britney, Lindsay says she has not spoken to the singer in a long time because she now calls Dubai home where paparazzi are hard to find. "It's so far away that it is my own time and space," she explained.

Source: 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1002665/lindsay-lohan-answers-our-burning-questions-about-paris-hilton-and-britney-spears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:xfactorlook: won’t people ever get tired of talking about that photo tho? Lindsay was drunk and Paris literally confirmed she party crashed:tiffeyeroll: 

also Paris looks so good here... god I really do wonder what happened with Lindsay :omg: she used to be so pretty but turns out she’s not only the one who has aged the most out of the group, but also the most...crazy? Wasn’t she like arrested more than four times or so in the past :mariahstare:

6 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:calculating: I will never get the obsession of him about Britney, at first it seemed like cute but It's kinda weird she has to ask everyone about Britney. And I kinda find rude to ask about that night from Lindsay as she was probably drunk and high AF and they might be bad memories for her. Very unprofessional of him.

Still, it's better for us, more information - more answers to questions, more opinions about Britney, more we know what type of person she really is ;)

However, this interview gave 0 information :(

Archived