Primeney looking like currentney

brinty.spreas

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

It’s honestly like she hated being Britney Spears. She was so done with it. 

I cant imagine any other reason to marry and procreate with meatpole :nydisgust:

Kevin was pretty good looking and he really did love her. There is no way he cheated on Britney. I think her team, Larry Rudolph, planted ideas inside her head about Kevin because they felt that Britney couldn't have a comeback while still being married to him.

32 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Kevin was pretty good looking and he really did love her. There is no way he cheated on Britney. I think her team, Larry Rudolph, planted ideas inside her head about Kevin because they felt that Britney couldn't have a comeback while still being married to him.

I doubt Larry could make her divorce with him. It was her decision. As a woman she felt like he was doing things for himself and he wasn't present for her as her boytoy.  Whenever happened in their marriage it was Britneys decision 1st one to marry a guy who dumped pregnant girlfriend, 2nd one to end a marriage with that guy. We all know she proposed him. And then he was like i need to propose myself cause men needs to do that. He probably was good enough even without marriage. But Britnry herself was desperate for her own family and kids. Because all she knew was work. And as any person she was tired of that work. She wanted a normal family. I guess that normalcy became kind of boring for her or it wasnt normal enough.

She is gorgeous on that pic by the way

19 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Looks aside, he may have loved her but I think it was for the wrong reasons. He certainly loved fame and money and Britney had loads of both. I don’t think that Kevin was ever going to support his family financially or anything, I’m sure Britney was his meal ticket above all else. Sad, but that’s what fame does to some people. 

But you could be right about Larry and her team. I wouldn’t put anything past them and, sadly, Britney is so (over)protected that it wouldn’t be hard to pull her strings. 

I do think her divorce from kfed was essiential for a comeback. Everyone was rooting for her once that hit the headlines. 

4 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

I doubt Larry could make her divorce with him. It was her decision. As a woman she felt like he was doing things for himself and he wasn't present for her as her boytoy.  Whenever happened in their marriage it was Britneys decision 1st one to marry a guy who dumped pregnant girlfriend, 2nd one to end a marriage with that guy. We all know she proposed him. And then he was like i need to propose myself cause men needs to do that. He probably was good enough even without marriage. But Britnry herself was desperate for her own family and kids. Because all she knew was work. And as any person she was tired of that work. She wanted a normal family. I guess that normalcy became kind of boring for her or it wasnt normal enough.

Britney has shown many times that she seems to want a normal life. Shame that she can never have it. I’m sure she loves being Britney Spears for the most part, but it would be hard knowing she can’t escape from that. 

We always want what we can’t have :crying1:

33 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Britney had given birth less than 2 months before she filed for divorce against Kevin.  I think she had PTSD and her handlers took advantage of that. There was no chance for normalcy to take place in Britneys new life as a wife and mother of two because she ended the marriage lost full custody of her children less than 6months later.

Shar Jackson can claim Kevin cheated on her but ,the truth is, they were not married and he was not living with her at the time. Watching Chaotic, it is clear that Kevin did LIE to Britney about Shar Jackson. When Britney asked if Shar Jackson was black they edited it so that it sounded like he said "she is mixed.(audio skip) my baby is mixed". So I'm sure he probably lied to her about other things too. He was not a saint but I could tell he loved Britney even more so than Justin Timberfake did during 1999 to 2002.

30 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Looks aside, he may have loved her but I think it was for the wrong reasons. He certainly loved fame and money and Britney had loads of both. I don’t think that Kevin was ever going to support his family financially or anything, I’m sure Britney was his meal ticket above all else. Sad, but that’s what fame does to some people. 

But you could be right about Larry and her team. I wouldn’t put anything past them and, sadly, Britney is so (over)protected that it wouldn’t be hard to pull her strings.  

I do think her divorce from kfed was essiential for a comeback. Everyone was rooting for her once that hit the headlines. 

Kevin was still working as backup dancer and DJ when he met Britney. He wasn't rich and famous but he was working. Marrying Britney opened up more doors but thats just something that comes with being married to one of the most powerful artists in the music industry.

A divorce from Kevin was not needed Britney to comeback. After all the crap that happened after her divorce, its clear that being married to Kevin would have made for an easier come back. Being married to Kevin made Britney appear more genuine and she looked so comfortable with herself from 2004 to 2006. Her comeback would have been amazing even with everyone rooting against her for being with Kevin. I think Britney would have ended being more of an artist like Rihanna became after the Chris Brown incident if she would have stayed with Kevin. The Chris Brown incident allowed people to see Rihanna as a real person rather than the  doll she was before. When Rihanna noticed that everyone saw who she really was, she embraced it. Britney should have continued to embrace her barefoot walking, big-c*ck loving, short shorts and a tank top, riding with a baby in my lap  LIFE. It would have done her wonders. But  PTSD after birth is a *****... I've seen it up close a few times.

Archived