[SPECIAL EVENT] The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat - Official Discussion Thread

DougieTheArtist

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, *****&Stuff said:

Im happy to announce we will be doing a LIVESTREAM on March 9 at 8PM EST / 5 PM PST / 10PM BRT, in this livestream we will be showing some of the mixes on the tour, as well as talking about what delayed the project so much.

Set the date honey, set the date!

I AM SCREAMING IM SO MAD ILL BE OUT OF TOWN THAT NIGHT SO I CANT WATCH BUT IM SO EXCITED!!

1 hour ago, *****&Stuff said:

Im happy to announce we will be doing a LIVESTREAM on March 9 at 8PM EST / 5 PM PST / 10PM BRT, in this livestream we will be showing some of the mixes on the tour, as well as talking about what delayed the project so much.

Set the date honey, set the date!

Is this video available after live too? :yesplease:

I can’t watch it on March 9 :crying4:

6 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I AM SCREAMING IM SO MAD ILL BE OUT OF TOWN THAT NIGHT SO I CANT WATCH BUT IM SO EXCITED!!

Sad to hear that but you can always check it out later!

6 hours ago, Miss_R said:

Is this video available after live too? :yesplease:

I can’t watch it on March 9 :crying4:

Yes it will be available, don't have to worry about that!

This is so cool! I’m so envious of the fans who can make such realistic concepts, it’s seriously so cool how legit this looks. I tried to make an alternate baby one more time album concept once and it looked so tacky so I seriously admire your skills :sobbing:Do you do this as a job??? Celebrities need to hire you for their tours!!! Especially Britney :queenie: 

how can we support you and help you get your ideas out there? 

Archived