[SPECIAL EVENT] The Sleepover Tour - Trick or Treat - Official Discussion Thread

DougieTheArtist

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU for everyone that showed up at the livestream, it was one of the happiest moments of my life and im glad i could share this project with you guys!

The download links as well as the livestream will be available in a couple hours, stay in touch in our soundcloud and youtube channels to get it as soon as it's out!

3 hours ago, *****&Stuff said:

THANK YOU for everyone that showed up at the livestream, it was one of the happiest moments of my life and im glad i could share this project with you guys!

The download links as well as the livestream will be available in a couple hours, stay in touch in our soundcloud and youtube channels to get it as soon as it's out!

How’d you learn to do everything and will you do more?

OMG that "Me Myself & I/Shattered Glass" mashup was the most beautiful, the most creative thing i've EVER listened to... :crying1: But i obviously enjoyed everything, that was amazing!!! :makeitrain: everything was soooo cohesive :meltdown: I'm still shocked 6 hrs later :disappointed: lol, i can't wait for the download link :tiffanycries: you guys did an AMAZING job,

when will her team? :badthoughts:

40 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Really good! :bparty: Congrats to everyone involved! :clap:

It is giving me 'The Black Is Out' vibes, another great fanmade tour project! :crying2:

(It's a pity that YouTube is blocking several songs...)

Do you remember that one? I loved it so bad! The remixes were OUTSTANDING. Good old memories. 

2 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I can't download any of the .rar files. When I download it it tells me I can't extract the files because of an internal error with the files :(

Sorry to hear that, but thats probably some problem with your device, if the problem was in the files no one would be able to download it. :mhm:

Archived