I Need Help Making A Playlist; 90 Minutes of Britney's Best Songs (Singles, Album Tracks, Unreleased Tracks and Collabs)

BrittonJeanSpears

Since on average the typical Britney song is about 3 minutes to 3.5 minutes long, that means about 30 songs for 90 minutes.

I need suggestions for her best songs, including outtakes (like Everyday), songs featuring Britney that aren't hers (like the S&M remix), singles (like Toxic) and album tracks (like Just Luv Me).

I'm using this playlist to convert my besties, since we're all going to be trapped in a car for four hours and we decided to each take 90 minute turns playing our respective music. :madance:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just play Britney Jean on repeat for 90 minutes:ohi:

But ones I would definitely include that aren’t super known to the GP: Break the Ice, Make Me, Love Me Down, Unusual You, Overprotected, Radar, and The Hook Up.

Those seem to be songs that my GP friends and family enjoyed when I played them, all to the point where they have listened on their own :) 

58 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Just play Britney Jean on repeat for 90 minutes:ohi:

But ones I would definitely include that aren’t super known to the GP: Break the Ice, Make Me, Love Me Down, Unusual You, Overprotected, Radar, and The Hook Up.

Those seem to be songs that my GP friends and family enjoyed when I played them, all to the point where they have listened on their own :) 

I remember hearing girls in high school (and this was 2011, 2012) jamming out to Radar in class. I was so hyped. :pumped:

And Then We Kiss
State Of Grace
Strangest Love
Sippin' On
Amnesia
Quicksand
Trouble
Unusual You
He About To Lose Me
Breathe On Me
Just Like Me (my straight friends always gets impressed by this one)
If I'm Dancing (cause it's fun on the road)
Liar (Cause it's pure Britney on a current pop level - don't care if people don't agree)
Everybody
Mood Ring

I would say:

"I Will Be There", "Don't Go Knocking On my Door", "Stronger", "(You Drive Me) Crazy", "Slumber Party", "Do Somethin'", "Liar", "Can't Make You Love Me", "I'm a Slave 4 U", "She'll Never Be Me", "Overprotected (maybe the Darkchild Remix for them)", "Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)", "What It's Like To Be Me", "S&M", "I Run Away", "Me Against The Music", "The Hook Up", "Womanizer", "Circus", "Phonography", "Break The Ice", "Don't Cry", "Work *****", "Liar", "Hold It Against Me", "I Wanna Go", "Selfish", "Oops!...I Did It Again", "State of Grace", "Just Love Me", "Till The World Ends", "He About To Lose Me" & "Scream & Shout".

I'm not saying the singles because I think each one of those must be in it, but some songs I really like are Heaven On Earth, Let Go, Don't Go Knocking On My Door, Before The Goodbye, Breathe On Me, Everyday, He About To Lose Me, Up N Down, Drop Dead Beautiful, Invitation, Clumsy (stuck to me in my head I don't know why), Change Your Mind, Do You Wanna Come Over.

My 30 picks:

Baby One More Time

Crazy (Stop Remix)

Oops 

Lucky

Stronger  

Overprotected 

Lonely 

Cinderella 

Me Against the Music

Breathe On Me

Toxic

My Prerogative 

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Break the Ice

Radar

Womanizer 

If U Seek Amy

Unusual You 

Hold It Against Me

Till the World Ends

I Wanna Go

Inside Out

Scary

Scream and Shout

Make Me

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Mood Ring

32 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

My 30 picks:

Baby One More Time

Crazy (Stop Remix)

Oops 

Lucky

Stronger  

Overprotected 

Lonely 

Cinderella 

Me Against the Music

Breathe On Me

Toxic

My Prerogative 

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Break the Ice

Radar

Womanizer 

If U Seek Amy

Unusual You 

Hold It Against Me

Till the World Ends

I Wanna Go

Inside Out

Scary

Scream and Shout

Make Me

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Mood Ring

Love Me Down over all the outtakes, like Everyday, Strangest Love, State of Grace and others? It sounds too much like Pretty Girls during the breakdown tbh

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Love Me Down over all the outtakes, like Everyday, Strangest Love, State of Grace and others? It sounds too much like Pretty Girls during the breakdown tbh

It’s just pure pop and so perfect to me! It’s just what is missing in pop music in my opinion. Love Me Down would’ve been a HIT. It was too hard for me to pick outtake songs and non-released bc she already had wayyy over 30 amazing songs! If I was going to pick one unreleased, it would’ve been Rockstar. Her personality and fierceness in that song just shines!

I don't know much about unreleased tracks, but I'd recommend:

• All of her singles except "IUSA" and "3"

• "Deep In My Heart"

• "I Will Be There"

• "What U See (Is What U Get)

• "Can't Make You Love Me"

• "What It's Like To Be Me"

• "Before The Goodbye"

• "(I Got That) Boom Boom"

• "Showdown"

• "Breathe On Me"

• "Touch Of My Hand"