[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6566481/Britney-Spears-heads-burger-chain-N-boyfriend-Sam-Asghari.html

She's just quit her Vegas residency to be at the side of her ailing father.

And now she's back home in California, Britney Spears was seen fitting in a visit to her local branch of burger chain In-N-Out on Sunday.

The casually dressed 37-year-old was seen stopping by the drive through in  Encino with her boyfriend Sam Asghari, leaning out the driver's window of her Mercedes to grab her food.

Priorities: Britney Spears heads to burger chain In-N-Out on Sunday in California with Sam Asghari, behind her, after quitting Vegas residency to nurse her sick father

Filling up: Although she has always been a fan of fast food, Britney usually curbs her cravings in order to fuel her intense dance routines

Family ties: She's just quit her Vegas residency to be at the side of her ailing father

5 minutes ago, cutiepie cheri said:

2016:

image.png

perhaps she shouldn't drive anymore anyways since she has a phone in her lap instead of a baby this time. :well:

she was permitted to drive when she vowed not to run red lights again with her kids in the car while doing so & driving without a license too. :well:

Is this recent?! I don’t follow JLS on snap so idk. 

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She's kinda doing the things 2007ney was doing and i'm enjoying it :tehe: 

I think she's been doing the same stuff all this time but paparazzi weren't following her anymore. We just got pics from fans or people that recognized her in public places.

The cancelation and "retirement" news made her interesting again I guess, which is not good for her.

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I think she's been doing the same stuff all this time but paparazzi weren't following her anymore. We just got pics from fans or people that recognized her in public places.

The cancelation and "retirement" news made her interesting again I guess, which is not good for her.

Probably but it's nice to see her like that.A free feeling.

I think she would handle it better if it happens again.Would protect herself and her children.I'm not sure if they will chase her tho.She's not doing anything interesting (for today's standards:britoverit:).

Archived