[New Candids] Britney Spotted Grabbing In-N-Out With Sam

• Super Mods
57 minutes ago, Lilith said:

The residency got canceled probably because they weren't ready and they had very poor tickets sales but they had to use a convenient excuse. and marta is an attention seeker. if she didn't do anything that looked wrong in britneys eyes then britney wouldn't have a reason to refuse her m&g. simple concept.

I think she also wanted the convenience of having the open schedule to fly whenever she can to her dad and not worry about making back in time for the show or missing shows or god forbid something unexpected happens to Jamie while she was performing. Barbara Walters said she got the news of a loved one while on the job had died and she had regretted chosing to be working than be there. I’m sure Britney would never forgive herself if her father died while she was in Vegas or doing something work related. I think that would definitely make her retire for good or it would forever haunt her that she chose work over family 

I can hear people say “where were you when your dad died?”

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she cancelled her show so she doesn't need to be trying to get in shape at this time.

Enjoy the burgers and c*ck gerl.

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/britney-spears-01.jpg?w=1000

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/britney-spears-06.jpg?w=1000

https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/britney-spears-04.jpg?w=1000

I personally don't understand what the big deal is, even if she is in California and Jamie is in Louisiana.

Jamie was in the hospital for 28 days. Britney was pretty much AWOL from social media during that time. She didn't post on her birthday (remember when Exhalers were upset about that? :ririshade2:)  and had "just got her tree up" a couple of weeks later than usual. Her voice sounded a bit shaky in her Christmas message.

It was during THAT period that the Domination rehearsals would have fallen behind - when Jamie was in the hospital. Four weeks is a long time when there's only four months to prepare.

Why does it matter where Britney is now that she doesn't have to stress over making up those four weeks? I just don't get it.

I do find it weird that she’s still not back home. Although IDK the situation like literally everyone else, so I’m not gonna judge at all. I just think she would’ve been home quicker. I Guess she might just need time to unwind and chill with Sam before going back home who knows.

i just wish people would stop coming up with insane theories

2 hours ago, Lilith said:

The residency got canceled probably because they weren't ready and they had very poor tickets sales but they had to use a convenient excuse. and marta is an attention seeker. if she didn't do anything that looked wrong in britneys eyes then britney wouldn't have a reason to refuse her m&g. simple concept.

You're probably right, these were the tickets available for opening night as of 4 days ago-

IMG-0315.jpg

Imagine how embarrassing opening night would be with that many empty seats. I'm sure Jamie really is going though issues though, and it just made the decision to cancel/postpone a lot easier.

This woman is such a mess. I love her and I will always be a stan but she is a complete mess. I honestly believe that the lack of rehearsals due to her father falling ill was the reason why the residency was cancelled but I can't stop side eyeing the fact she is still in LA...if my mother was sick I would be on the first plane back home to support her. You never know what could happen in the time that a loved one is sick. She has no business to tie up and if she did she could've postponed it. She is Britney Spears people will fly out to her wherever she is. She can send people if she needs to. It's all really strange. She is acting like a teenager not a 37 year old woman. I honestly think there is something going on with her mentally. She doesn't look or seem in the right frame of mind. I wish her the best though :crying3:

2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

This woman is such a mess. I love her and I will always be a stan but she is a complete mess. I honestly believe that the lack of rehearsals due to her father falling ill was the reason why the residency was cancelled but I can't stop side eyeing the fact she is still in LA...if my mother was sick I would be on the first plane back home to support her. You never know what could happen in the time that a loved one is sick. She has no business to tie up and if she did she could've postponed it. She is Britney Spears people will fly out to her wherever she is. She can send people if she needs to. It's all really strange. She is acting like a teenager not a 37 year old woman. I honestly think there is something going on with her mentally. She doesn't look or seem in the right frame of mind. I wish her the best though :crying3:

This! 

5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

There is NO business for her to tie up.

She has the legal rights of a 12-year old. Jamie has all signing power over everything:jlostare:

Archived