The Sleepover Tour

TimothyC93

A fanmade tour a friend of mine is making. Just wanted to share it!

"Hello world‼ We are happy to announce that The Sleepover Tour is finally getting close to it's launch date!

We don't have a date yet, but we can give you 100% sure that the launch will happen within the next 2 months, so stay tuned!

Here's some additional information you may want to know :

• This tour project will also have a TRAILER, that will be released really soon, which will have scenes from the 3D Stage projection made specially for us!

• In the video you can notice screenshots from some stage ambiences in the 3D stage, also as the backdrop for one of the tour interludes!

• We are still adding finishing touches to the mixes, they are currently around 80% done, and you can check out the setlist for the tour in the end of this description box.

• Make sure to check out our soundcloud, we already posted a few previews there, and some other information as well! https://soundcloud.com/the-sleepover-...

• THE TEAM

***** & Stuff 

https://m.soundcloud.com/slutshaming

TokyoTeen

https://m.soundcloud.com/tokyo_teen

• SETLIST • BRITNEY SPEARS The Sleepover Tour • Are You On The List? 1. The Arrival • Prelude [Contain elements from "Womanizer"] 2. Intro [Contain elements from "Invitation"] 3. Do You Wanna Come Over? 4. Hold It Against Me [Contain elements from "How I Roll", "I Wanna Go" and "Toxic"] 5. 3 6. Pool Party • Interlude [Contain elements from Danja's remix of "Hot As Ice"] 7. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) 8. Love Me Down [Date Of The Night • Fan on stage] 9. Hard To Forget Ya 10. If I'm Dancing 11. Midnight Mood • Interlude [Contain elements from "Coupure Électrique" & "Kill The Lights"] 12. I’m A Slave 4 U • Break The Ice 13. Radar 14. Make Me... 15. Mood Ring 16. V.I.P. Lounge • Interlude [Contain elements from "Scream & Shout"] 17. Boys • Baby One More Time 18. Gimme More 19. (You Drive Me) Crazy [Contain elements from "Gimme More", "Big Fat Bass" and "Stronger"] 20. Who's That? • Interlude [Contain elements from "Lucky"] 21. Just Like Me 22. Liar 23. Encore • Interlude [Contain elements from "Toxic"] 24. Slumber Party

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Seriously, one day her team shoud look into the fanbase and choose the best ones to work for Britney!

I mean it will give the employes the motive to create sth amazing and I am sure the result would be out of this world.

I agree 100% 

2 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG i wanted to share this but i forgot cause i was busy yesterday but HOLY ****, THIS IS TOO GOOD! :crying1: now that we probably won't get anything from Britney for a while at least i have something to look forward to :tiffanycries: pls tell your friend that he/she's a genius :yesplease:

Thank you so much! I'm the creative director for the tour and i hope it will exceed your expectations, i thought about every detail of it!

2 hours ago, The Dream said:

Seriously, one day her team shoud look into the fanbase and choose the best ones to work for Britney!

I mean it will give the employes the motive to create sth amazing and I am sure the result would be out of this world.

100% agree², i would kill for the opportunity to work with Britney, i think she deserves the best tour in the world, thats why we created Sleepover!

Wow this looks amazing and would suit a Britney tour :crying4: her team are rubbish when it comes to creative ideas the fan base has so many good ideas that would make Britney really shine. 

It’s sad though that we might not see Britney britney perform or release anything this year :imdying: I hate waiting lol but I hope after her dad is well and she’s happy again she gets her creative flare back and give us an amazing era wether it’s in Vegas or on a tour. But would be happy with a new album at least. 

1 minute ago, *****&Stuff said:

Thank you so much! I'm the creative director for the tour and i hope it will exceed your expectations, i thought about every detail of it!

You're welcome! :) i listened to the preview on Soundcloud and i can't believe what i heard, it's just amazing and well done! :crying1: I listened to a lot of fan made stuff and (sorry not sorry) almost every fan made stuff sounds rushed :mattafact: but this... this is on another level, i really can't wait to listen to the whole thing! Great Job! :clap:

Archived