A full Chaotic or My Prerogative Album? (POLL)

MmmDani

Which would you rather expand into an album?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which EP would you rather have had expanded into an album? Chaotic or My Prerogative (treating the three tracks as a stand-alone EP)

I personally prefer My Prerogative, but I think Chaotic would’ve been more interesting. She was in a really strange place, but with My Prerogative she hadn’t progressed much further than ITZ. My Prerogative would be ITZ 2.0 and Chaotic would be something quite different. But I think I’d have liked MP more

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

For me both feel more like ITZ extensions, but I guess I'd pick MP.

Chaotic, I like that Britney albums have variety (instead of the overrated cohesiveness Exhale loves) but it's too all over the place. 

12 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

That whole time for me personally bleeds together so i kinda think of ITZ, MP & CHAOTIC as an album itself, an era if you like. i always forget about the hidden jems of that era like over 2 u, and then we kiss & someday

I totally agree, I never really separate them in my mind. But, they both go in different directions, and I’d be interested in seeing where either path (sonically) lead her. 

I dont think that Chaotic is all over the place, (apart from OTYN, that’s definitely from ITZ) the production is similar enough on all of the tracks that they feel cohesive. If it was expanded into an album I think it would feel less messy, it’s just a compilation of different album tracks really

1 hour ago, MmmDani said:

I totally agree, I never really separate them in my mind. But, they both go in different directions, and I’d be interested in seeing where either path (sonically) lead her. 

I dont think that Chaotic is all over the place, (apart from OTYN, that’s definitely from ITZ) the production is similar enough on all of the tracks that they feel cohesive. If it was expanded into an album I think it would feel less messy, it’s just a compilation of different album tracks really

Chaotic, Mona Lisa, Someday, Over to You Now :huh: I think that would be like making an EP of 3, Scream & Shout, Ooh La La and Pretty Girls and I think even that would have more sense. I don't know, it seems just like random songs placed together.

MP, DS, I've Just begun are more, sonically, like a darker, funkier, stronger version of ITZ. There's also ATWK which I don't know where would it fall, but that's also better than Chaotic

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

MP, DS, I've Just begun are more, sonically, like a darker, funkier, stronger version of ITZ. There's also ATWK which I don't know where would it fall, but that's also better than Chaotic

I love the My Prerogative tracks, they’re probably better than the Chaotic ones. But I think Chaotic would’ve made for a far more different project, it would’ve been more interesting imo. MP would’ve been a bit too similar to ITZ. (A MP album would’ve sold better, but it’d be too much of a repeat of ITZ)

Archived