8 years ago today, an era was born

DarkParadise

I cannot believe it’s been this long. 8 years guys. 8 years. I was in my room that day on my way to my English courses when this leaked and then later on that day Britney confirmed it. I skipped my class and had this on repeat all day. I was elated since we hadn’t had any music since “3”. Also, 20 days after this demo leaked, I moved to America from my country (Venezuela), so this hits and feels like home. Femme Fatale was the first era I knew everything about since I was on Exhale and Facebook pages all day long.

Overall, what did you think when you heard this demo?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember the overall hype the song was blowing up on every phone on tv not much on radio since they hate her here.... and the music video teasers were soo good. then the best music video by my taste. then till the world ends literally blew my mind and the video and the dance and the album there were hundreds of articles on the web also in the newspapers everything was going good until the summer then it all started going on a weird side after the first few shows on the tour but thankfull for the criminal video i remember there was a pool on facebook asking fans to choose the next single i voted for criminal and we got the masterpiece of video

FF era started great with an amazing HIAM music video and generally, it was a very successful era for Britney in Europe where I live. I enjoyed 2011. The album was not enjoyable for me at all though and Britney looked like she would prefer to be somewhere else fishing or something. Can't blame her tho.

it's been a while.

It was my last semester in high school. 2011 was a really good year in music, pop music specifically. Everything was fine until the music video came out, that's when things totally changed for me, but I've talked about it already.

Also, in 2011 two of my cats were born, I can't believe they're turning 8 this year :o they're still my babies :makeitrain:

:sobbing:I still remember the feeling when I heard it for the first time. I can't even explain. It was euphoria mixed with thousands of emotions. I remember how i forget to breathe and I would just look the video with open mouth  when the dubstep break started and the final chorus came in. I just couldn't stop replaying it until my phones battery died. I want to feel that feeling again with britney's song:gloria: glory was close with some tracks but not enough. 

:crying3:whole FF holds a special place in my heart, even tho I don't listen to it anymore that much. It's her last true era:britstare:

5 hours ago, Nightmare3p said:

I hated the demo. It didn’t sound like a Britney song to me. But the final more polished version and Britney’s vocals on the final slayed me. And that breakdown 

this era was my peak of being a Stan. I miss it so much :crying1:

I guess for fans who became stans after 2007, the Femme Fatale Era would be considered a peak. :yeaok:

Archived