Change Your Mind a Missed Opportunity?

lcortes88

Vote  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

Im not on exhale all the time so i never saw the other ones. im talking how latin songs in taking over 

Neither am I but gurl don’t be oblivious. That shouldn’t justify anything.:frenchy: But to answer your question, nah, it would have done worse than SP. It didn’t even fit the current Latin music trend and nobody was really here for it other than Britney stans. Did it have the most potential from Glory after LMD? Yes, but again, it wouldn’t have been a hit.

Could you stop thinking that with a better choreographer everything would be better? I love Britney, but is clear that she can't be like she used to be anymore. It's been a while, more than 10 years. We saw a lot of improvements during 2015-2016, but it wasn't enough and I don't think she can go further than that. I don't know if she can do a choreography like this during rehearsal, the point is that she just CAN'T do it on stage for anxiety or whatever reason. Do you really think that is her team choosing a cheap choreography? Or maybe is just that she's not able? True, Pom choreographies were a disaster (most of them), very easy for someone who danced for all her life. And guess what? She still wasn't able doing them, neither 5 years after. Could you imagine a complex choreography? 

41 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Could you stop thinking that with a better choreographer everything would be better? I love Britney, but is clear that she can't be like she used to be anymore. It's been a while, more than 10 years. We saw a lot of improvements during 2015-2016, but it wasn't enough and I don't think she can go further than that. I don't know if she can do a choreography like this during rehearsal, the point is that she just CAN'T do it on stage for anxiety or whatever reason. Do you really think that is her team choosing a cheap choreography? Or maybe is just that she's not able? True, Pom choreographies were a disaster (most of them), very easy for someone who danced for all her life. And guess what? She still wasn't able doing them, neither 5 years after. Could you imagine a complex choreography? 

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I SAID WITH A BETTER CHOREOGRAPHER EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER? I did not im just praising a choreographer UGH! stop trying to read beyond what i wrote.

19 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I SAID WITH A BETTER CHOREOGRAPHER EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER? I did not im just praising a choreographer UGH! stop trying to read beyond what i wrote.

You're actually right, but I thought you meant this writing "Britney needs to hire ...". 

And if you don't mean it, why would you like so much him as choreographer? Just to see her dancers doing great choreographies? We know they're good already :idgi:

1 hour ago, britneymegamix said:

You're actually right, but I thought you meant this writing "Britney needs to hire ...". 

And if you don't mean it, why would you like so much him as choreographer? Just to see her dancers doing great choreographies? We know they're good already :idgi:

I love his choreo.. i just wanted to see something different from britney i know she cant do hard stuff but nothing wrong with a different flare...

I would never dare to even imagine having Daddy Yankee or something of that sort ruining a Britney song, nor I would consider Change Your Mind a "latin song" but it was still good anyway.

Half of Glory (and Britney Jean) were missed opportunities though. So many single potential in those albums, but, maybe in another parallel universe :yeaok:

Glory was a bit of a missed opportunity. She could have had much more radio success if she went for radio friendly singles

Man On the Moon should have been first single. It’s radio friendly, it’s current, it’s Britney. 

If I’m Dancing should have been second single. Likewise it has character. It has a funky little tune that sticks in your head and is very current and radio friendly. 

Change Your Mind should have been the third single. Like it has been said it’s very current especially with the Spanish reference.

I probably would have released Slumber Party as fourth single without Tinashe and if all went well Liar as 5th single but nowadays we don’t even get a third single

Sad. :wontcry:

Archived