Possible Baby Choreo For Domination

JoshuaAlteraElph

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else kinda nervous to see what happens with Domination if it gets rescheduled? So much is already shared with us and i dont know how Britney/her team will react to it.. I mean everything was kept a secret up until the announcement of it being canceled/postponed but im a little concerned to see what happens if it does get resumed from where it left off. I hope we get to see everything but you know what happens when we get too much info, they try to get rid of everything or scrap it so lets hope this doesn't happen because the show seems very promising from what we do know so far. (I'm really excited to see it and i dont want all this info coming out affecting it)

Side note - I had a show on my birthday I was going to attend and whatever happens I just hope and pray that the dates will remain the same from where they pick back up even though i know thats basically impossible, I just wanna celebrate my bday with her lmao

28 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Anyone else kinda nervous to see what happens with Domination if it gets rescheduled? So much is already shared with us and i dont know how Britney/her team will react to it.. I mean everything was kept a secret up until the announcement of it being canceled/postponed but im a little concerned to see what happens if it does get resumed from where it left off. I hope we get to see everything but you know what happens when we get too much info, they try to get rid of everything or scrap it so lets hope this doesn't happen because the show seems very promising from what we do know so far. (I'm really excited to see it and i dont want all this info coming out affecting it)

I don’t think too much was actually shared. We got 30 seconds of twitching for BTI, 15 seconds of actual choreo for Coupore Electrique (sp?), the tablecloth from DYWXO, and a preview of the slave mix/choreo. We don’t know much about the setlist (other than if we believe NappyTabs about Overprotected and My Prerogative). We didn’t see set pieces, the stage, costumes, or much else. That’s 2 minutes tops of a 90 minute show... lol

I havent seen or heard much leak (aside from the official rehearsals posted) 

Oh wait! Nappytabs spill overprotected and my prerogative and hiam (not being on the setlist) and live vocals/prerecorded and so much dancing and great costumes......

That is not too much. Its not even 5percent of the whole show.

So that "TOO MUCH BEING SHARED" idea of these people doesnt make sense to me. 

And also, its not like the world would care even if 50% percent of the details would leak. Its a live show they can add or remove details anytime...

Archived