• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Im fact she looks like herself there 

now she doesn't look like her real self :crying4:

2 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Even with the terrible hair extensions and drugged looking eyes i agree :tear:

It's essentially post-2013 when she was consistently inconsistent with her looks.  (It's pretty amazing how everything 'fell apart' after 2013).

She's definitely had some good looks but they were inconsistent.  You could also say she was at times messy during the 2000s, but she could always 'turn it on' when she had to which is hard to today.

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's essentially post-2013 when she was consistently inconsistent with her looks.  (It's pretty amazing how everything 'fell apart' after 2013).

She's definitely had some good looks but they were inconsistent.  You could also say she was at times messy during the 2000s, but she could always 'turn it on' when she had to which is hard to today.

Yes after all the TERRIBLE mouth surgerys.. it's really hard... 

and sad 

29 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Yes after all the TERRIBLE mouth surgerys.. it's really hard... 

and sad 

That being said, she probably does look GREAT in-person.  But she arguably isn't as photogenic as pre-2013.

But hey, she's absolutely made her money and is loaded.

Just now, zxcvb said:

That being said, she probably does look GREAT in-person.  But she arguably isn't as photogenic as pre-2013.

But hey, she's absolutely made her money and is loaded.

Exaclty after all that money... why they hired the worst and cheaper doctor To made that terrible surgery in her mouth...:crying4:

1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

Yeah I can't pinpoint it exactly. Something about the cheap wig, drugged looking eyes, and trashy outfit just don't give me Britney vibes at all.

59 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's because the wig is so tight at the top of her head, and her eyebrows are too small, the rest looks exactly like 2007ney :yeahsure:

She wasn’t wearing a wig, just FYI. 

This was when she had a million individual extensions atttched to her inch Long hair. :wontcry:

My sister looks identical to Britney when Britney was going through her box dyed black hair phase. Therefore i've always disliked the Gimmie More video because it's so uncanny and made me feel so odd. 

That was a long winded way of saying in this photo/video it looks off because it's like looking at a lower verison of Britney. Almost like how she would look if she wasn't famous. I am wording this horribly and maybe it won't make sense since I've always had such an odd feeling about this look due to what i said up above...:ehum::outwithit:

Archived