Another music video filmed same place as Work *****

jennyj

On 1/6/2019 at 3:12 AM, jennyj said:

Thankfully of all the videos I've seen at this location, Britney's looks the best and most iconic.

Another one lol:

ICONIC TBH :airpls:

But this is more a-low-budget-rip-off of WB, is not the same set. :tifflmao:

Chris Brown also used the same set on "New Flame" and looked very look a like tbh...
I think Ben Mor took some ideas and put them all together, and did it better...

I remember the director defending himself about this.. "Dancing in the desert has been done 100s of times... but not with Britney", "When you dance in the desert you need a dance floor. A dance floor is either square or round. I chose square". "The pool location is an existing location that has been used many times, in mainly photo shoots and apparently a few 'obscurely foreign' videos no-one in the western hemisphere has ever heard or seen (unless you're a blog troll) but never with Britney and sharks and at night." :bedtime:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s a house, somewhere in LA but it’s private property but it gets rented out regularly for shoots cuz musicians, tv, film, it’s a very popular location to shoot.

Not a house, its a renting place especially made for photoshoot. name is ''desert oasis water studio'' try it on google map you can actually spent inside as a photo spehere has been made there. i search for SO long for fiding it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived