Another music video filmed same place as Work *****

jennyj

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

Tbf, Britney's Overprotected Darkchild remix video was filmed in the same hotel that Janet Jackson filmed one of her videos in the previous year.

2 episodes of germanys next topmodel by heidi klum where shoot there too and the even used a britney song (it should be easy :makeitrain:)for the models walk. It was clearly a homage - just like britney did with overprotected and janets video.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

Tbf, Britney's Overprotected Darkchild remix video was filmed in the same hotel that Janet Jackson filmed one of her videos in the previous year.

I’m sure that was what sold her on the concept. The stan in her cant help it, to walk on the same floor Janet did. Heaven!

On 1/5/2019 at 9:52 PM, PokemonSpears said:

ew, the worst part is that now people are gonna see Work ***** and believe "she copied Ozuna" just like how they thought with Tom's Diner she was copying Fall Out Boy or some **** :wontcry:

can't believe we live in a world where THESE are the most popular "artists"

Nobody’s gonna think that lol

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Irvine said:

now,  tell me, what is that location actually? I never thought about and went with the idea its just a set, but it seems like its a place you can visit and not a studio

It’s a house, somewhere in LA but it’s private property but it gets rented out regularly for shoots cuz musicians, tv, film, it’s a very popular location to shoot.

Archived