Another music video filmed same place as Work *****

jennyj

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ew, the worst part is that now people are gonna see Work ***** and believe "she copied Ozuna" just like how they thought with Tom's Diner she was copying Fall Out Boy or some **** :wontcry:

can't believe we live in a world where THESE are the most popular "artists"

Ugh so true... *cringe*

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

ew, the worst part is that now people are gonna see Work ***** and believe "she copied Ozuna" just like how they thought with Tom's Diner she was copying Fall Out Boy or some **** :wontcry:

49 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Lmao this is definition of carbon copy

:xfactorlook: an ultra cheap, tacky budget value copy.

I mean, where do i start? From the dirty white pool backdrop :umwtf:, to the transmission towers and wires all over the place, :waitwhat: and the cheap looking white car.,,,, :nonoNO:

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was born in 2000 so some of my friends are not really familiar with Britney’s old videos.. once I was watching Oops video and one of my friends thought that she was copying Ariana Grande in the part when she talks to the astronaut..

Archived