I Feel So Free With You should leak soon

arondavis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Arceus said:

Some people still believe in 2019 this account/person is legit ? lol

Unbrokeney leaked a couple of songs such as Unbroken. It's probably the MOST legit social media account out there...

He or she also admits not knowing everything while self claimed insiders lake you believe they KNOW EVERYTHING

3 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Unbrokeney leaked a couple of songs such as Unbroken. It's probably the MOST legit social media account out there...

He or she also admits not knowing everything while self claimed insiders lake you believe they KNOW EVERYTHING

He/she also posted many fake stuff, as being a trader myself I can tell you most legit things he/she posted are heavily shared online and about to leak anyway.

4 hours ago, Arceus said:

He/she also posted many fake stuff, as being a trader myself I can tell you most legit things he/she posted are heavily shared online and about to leak anyway.

?

Leaked Unbroken, og Burning Up, sometimes demo snippet in hq, all that she wants by Britney and AOB (with new vocals from AOB), Snippets of different make me mixes that would leak in full months later, and even told us about Vertigo. Unreliable??

Archived