Domination dancers rehearsing 'Lucky'

pbarcelos

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have so many questions, Like she said shes not going to perform Domination but everywhere else says postponed. I just hope that if the show is still happening, I truly hope NAPPYTABS is still scheduled to be apart of the team, I don't want anything they've given us tto be scrapped or thrown out. That setlist seemed to be amazing honestly. I hope this time off will give Jamie great health and I hope Britney is able to fully get the time she needs 

1 minute ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

I have so many questions, Like she said shes not going to perform Domination but everywhere else says postponed. I just hope that if the show is still happening, I truly hope NAPPYTABS is still scheduled to be apart of the team, I don't want anything they've given us tto be scrapped or thrown out. That setlist seemed to be amazing honestly. I hope this time off will give Jamie great health and I hope Britney is able to fully get the time she needs 

i already got my refund..so def cancelled for now. 
Postponed to me is that it was already rescheduled, however thats not the case. 

Just now, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

The theatre posted and said that its just postponed and not canceled so idk what to think 

ticketmaster sent me my refund today and i wasnt going to ask about a refund yet to see if it was just a small push back and the show im going to in may would still happen but i got notified by my card that a refund was in progress from ticketmaster...so...who knows. 

so to me, that says cancelled. 

9 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

7 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

4 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

The theatre posted and said that its just postponed and not canceled so idk what to think 

Both MGM, NappyTabs, and Britney's team (in the official press release) officially and clearly stated that it's postponed, not cancelled.  Even MGM put in a huge bold words "POSTPONED" and NappyTabs said it should return in 6 months to a year.  They are offering refunds because legally they have to when a performer can't perform on a certain date(s), they can't just simply move the ticket dates as the guests are not guaranteed to be available on the new dates. MGM also didn't give new dates yet, because they simply can't. The official press release stated she's on leave "indefinitely", which means that her and her team don't know when she'll feel ready to return to work. When she put on social that she won't be performing, she simply meant on the current run of the residency.  I wouldn't worry at all, there was too much money and people invested in this show, so it'll definitely happen. Let's just let Britney and her family be there together for Papa Spears, and hope he recovers from his life-threatening illness.

:plzney:

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Both MGM, NappyTabs, and Britney's team (in the official press release) officially and clearly stated that it's postponed, not cancelled.  Even MGM put in a huge bold words "POSTPONED" and NappyTabs said it should return in 6 months to a year.  They are offering refunds because legally they have to when a performer can't perform on a certain date(s), they can't just simply move the ticket dates as the guests are not guaranteed to be available on the new dates. MGM also didn't give new dates yet, because they simply can't. The official press release stated she's on leave "indefinitely", which means that her and her team don't know when she'll feel ready to return to work. When she put on social that she won't be performing, she simply meant on the current run of the residency.  I wouldn't worry at all, there was too much money and people invested in this show, so it'll definitely happen. Let's just let Britney and her family be there together for Papa Spears, and hope he recovers from his life-threatening illness.

:plzney:

Exactly! Britney needs time with her family right now and that's a great thing to make her feel comfortable and at peace so they can give all of their support to Jamie, theres nothing wrong with that 

2 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

Only 32 dates were announced , those were cancelled but what about the rest of the shows? Britney's contract was for 3 years, that equals almost 200 shows. I think she'll be performing by the end of 2019 or early 2020. There's no way to break a contract like that. It would cost her millions. Besides MGM park already said it was postponed not cancelled.

4 hours ago, RafaParker97 said:

OP CHANGE YOUR TITLE 

They aren’t rehearsing Lucky. He says in the caption that they were just messing around using choreography for a different song to dance to Lucky:

The 4th video is us being stupid and making different choreo work to different Britney songs. Probably one of my favorite moments lol.”

4 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

cause she's gonna be performing STRONGER :uknowit:

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope everything is going good with Britney and her family but I kinda feel like this is a ploy to get more time to make the show and retitle it Stronger. Seems so to me. 

i hope so honestly

they probably realized that Britney only has one song that fits the theme :nynod:

Archived