Nappy Tabs just posted a video with the dancers

daniel_essr

4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

IF the reason given was true NappyTabs wouldn't be spilling all this tea.

This is one big PR stunt to create buzz for if the show ever returns. 

"Brave Britney announces Vegas Return!" 

Urgh never thought Team Flop would stoop any lower than Myah Marie but then they did!! 

Do you have literally nothing else better to do than come in this forum? Every single post you make complains about Britney. Or her team. Or her show. Serious question, why are you here? No shade but really trying to understand why. You’re not a fan. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Char4B said:

Do you have literally nothing else better to do than come in this forum? Every single post you make complains about Britney. Or her team. Or her show. Serious question, why are you here? No shade but really trying to understand why. You’re not a fan. 

You're factually incorrect and I'd like an apology. 

Things I've praised Britney for in recent years: Glory, BBMAs 2016, POM 2.0 [first few legs], the original Make Me video, Slumber Party music video, the 2016 VMAs hype video, her decision to do NYE performances on TV in the US (end of 2017, I think?), her Janet Jackson choreography video on Instagram, any live singing she's given us (including Happy Birthday on stage, Something To Talk About on stage and several Instagram videos including White Christmas, Can't Help Falling In Love With You and Your Song.) 

It's just that in recent months all she's done is lie, disappoint, be lazy and cancel so I haven't had much to praise :queenflopga:

I'm pretty sure they have permission to post about the things they are posting and I'm sure it's approved by her team. There was a contract they signed early on probably stating that they have to stay hush-hush about everything until told otherwise. They could be sued and stuff if they do this stuff without the team's approval.

11 hours ago, Tetris said:

SHE LITERALLY SAYS “The best thing to do with the news WE GOT THIS MORNING was to have everybody over and, you know, like discuss what we were told...”

That's exactly the problem. You're telling me Britney and her team just woke up that same morning and decided last minute to cancel everything ? lol please. This is some serious decision that has to be thought through, they need to fully consider what it means and the consequences of it and how to manage it so they were obviously discussing it for a few days, and the fact the people working on the show weren't even warned before that they were thinking about cancelling it (excuse me, postpone it if you want to believe this) but just the same morning as the info is publicly shared is just so unprofessional. They were supposed to go back on rehearsals that exact same day , they were probably told it's not necessary because it's cancelled , lmao yeah so professional. 

18 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

That's exactly the problem. You're telling me Britney and her team just woke up that same morning and decided last minute to cancel everything ? lol please. This is some serious decision that has to be thought through, they need to fully consider what it means and the consequences of it and how to manage it so they were obviously discussing it for a few days, and the fact the people working on the show weren't even warned before that they were thinking about cancelling it (excuse me, postpone it if you want to believe this) but just the same morning as the info is publicly shared is just so unprofessional. They were supposed to go back on rehearsals that exact same day , they were probably told it's not necessary because it's cancelled , lmao yeah so professional. 

My point was that the video wasn’t depicting the dancers being told the news that very moment, which is what some people were complaining about. 

And while I don’t necessarily condone how any of this is being handled - regardless of how much we as outsiders even know about the situation - I can say that pretty much any corporate layoff operates the same way. There generally isn’t an advance warning. People show up for work like any regular day, and then find out that they are out of a job. And while the Domination team isn’t a corporation, when a show gets shut down everyone is finished on the spot, regardless of hierarchy. You don’t dismiss a director if a production is shuttering, and then lay off the dancers a week later while they still rehearse. When it’s over, it’s over for everyone. And for all we know, there could have been internal rumblings about a possible closure. But nobody involved is going to take to Twitter and say “Hey, they MIGHT be cancelling the show...wait and see!”

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

When it’s over, it’s over for everyone. And for all we know, there could have been internal rumblings about a possible closure. But nobody involved is going to take to Twitter and say “Hey, they MIGHT be cancelling the show...wait and see!”

It does not correspond to nabbytabs advertising and sharing clips of rehearsals only hours/a day before the show was shutdown. A decision like that is heavily discussed by involved parties IF done right. And the most involved and affected people are the people on stage and producers of the show who at least should have been told when the negotiations with Park MGM began.

This and the Instapost that is lacks of emotion if you ask me, paint a very grim picture of the way Team Britney handles such ventures.

Archived