Nappy Tabs just posted a video with the dancers

daniel_essr

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

I wish they didn’t keep posting about it personally, because it makes it seem like they’re doing it for attention :/ 

oh well, best of luck to everyone

Yeah... from a professional standpoint, this is not a good look to usurp the original post with your own pity party. They could have just posted a message to Britney, but posting talking to the dancers and letting them down easy is shady as hell.  This could be a direct attack at Britney’s team trying to show them “look how many people are affected!”  I dunno.  It’s terribly disrespectful and not a good look.

6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I wish they didn’t keep posting about it personally, because it makes it seem like they’re doing it for attention :/ 

oh well, best of luck to everyone

They're actually helping to divert some the attention from Britney herself. I like what they're doing.

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Yeah... from a professional standpoint, this is not a good look to usurp the original post with your own pity party. They could have just posted a message to Britney, but posting talking to the dancers and letting them down easy is shady as hell.  This could be a direct attack at Britney’s team trying to show them “look how many people are affected!”  I dunno.  It’s terribly disrespectful and not a good look.

Did we watch the same video????

12 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

This video gave me a little bit of hope that the show really is postponed and it's still so soon to see what the future will bring. So fingers crossed, maybe Brit needs some time to figure it all out and come back with Domination better than ever.

It literally says POSTPONED in caps

DwFl2j2X4AIApdy.jpg

and it's posted by park mgm themselves. Just chill and let Jamie, Britney and their family heal from this

19 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This is there show tho britney is just the face of it

Archived