Britney's Domination Creative Team Thinks The New Show Should Be Titled 'Stronger'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I eventually she will have to do a show with park MGM because she is tied to a contract and if it was bad ticket sales they wouldn't have said postponed they still want britney

Good point. The contract isn't broken. Wonder if she will take a break and either begin during the summer (final POM show was Oct? Starting a new residency 4 months later was too close. Maybe a yr hiatus and return end of Aug or early Sept... Giving it almost a 1 yr hiatus. 

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I actually like Stronger as a name. 'Stronger Than Yesterday' would be a good residency name too. 

While understand the idea of the name domination there isnt anything dominating about britney and trying to make britney look edgy doesnt work cus look like she is wearing a costume /playing a character so stronger  is a much better name

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Stronger on what? Lol. I call it Stronger once she get's rid of the C-Ship, actually takes control of herself and career.

Except I doubt it'll ever be lifted. It looks like she may controlled by someone possibly for the rest of her life. 

Her mental condition is reeeeaaalllly bad and if she is in charge of her own life, what's to say she won't decide not to take her meds one day? If she's in charge she will say "I'm fine. I don't need them.", toss them aside, be back to her old self and harm herself? I'm not saying it will be to that extreme but..... It's possible. Who knkws, maybe she does acknowledge that she's got a problem. Or she doesn't. But I just think it won't be lifted ever. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Except I doubt it'll ever be lifted. It looks like she may controlled by someone possibly for the rest of her life. 

Her mental condition is reeeeaaalllly bad and if she is in charge of her own life, what's to say she won't decide not to take her meds one day? If she's in charge she will say "I'm fine. I don't need them.", toss them aside, be back to her old self and harm herself? I'm not saying it will be to that extreme but..... It's possible. Who knkws, maybe she does acknowledge that she's got a problem. Or she doesn't. But I just think it won't be lifted ever. 

why do you guys treat her like an idiot? For real?

She should be off meds at this point and stage. the meds are only used to support while you're down and with a lot of troubles. you should learn within yourself to be released from all the medication like anti-depressants and all that ****. are you're just living in a placebo, like she kind is at this stage. do you call that a living and happiness?

7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

why do you guys treat her like an idiot? For real?

She should be off meds at this point and stage. the meds are only used to support while you're down and with a lot of troubles. you should learn within yourself to be released from all the medication like anti-depressants and all that ****. are you're just living in a placebo, like she kind is at this stage. do you call that a living and happiness?

Would you tell someone with a heart condition to stop taking their meds? Would you tell someone with Diabetes to get over it and stop injecting?  No, so why would you imagine that a mental health disease is any different?  Britney might need meds for the rest of her life. If that’s what she needs to stay healthy, so be it.  This response feeds in to the stigma rather than helps to alleviate it. It’s ignorant and kinda offensive.  

Archived