Itinerary Plans for those that already had Vegas tickets

b4goodbye

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Gaga steps in and saves the day and fills in for her, but probably a long shot. Sucks that no one good is at Planet Hollywood either. Would like to see Celine again, but dont think my flight will make in time.

Most likely, Im probably just gonna cancel my hotel and eat my flight costs. This really sucks.

16 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

Hoping Gaga steps in and saves the day and fills in for her, but probably a long shot. Sucks that no one good is at Planet Hollywood either. Would like to see Celine again, but dont think my flight will make in time.

Most likely, Im probably just gonna cancel my hotel and eat my flight costs. This really sucks.

I feel so bad for you...

its so unfair... really...  good vibes dude... 

I’m still going to Vegas. It was for my birthday. There is so much to do there and I’ve never been so I’m still excited. I’m going to the wax museum and the chipendales show and the m’nm factory! God speed to Jamie. And prayers for Britney. As someone who watched their father die at 21, I know exactly how she is feeling and how hard life is right now. I’m with her 100% and shame on those saying she is just saying it because of low sales. That is just rude! 

33 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

I feel so bad for you...

its so unfair... really...  good vibes dude... 

Thanks! Trying to be optimistic. Luckily my biggest concert this year is Spice Girls at Wembley, so I still have that to look forward to

Wish Jlo was still at Planet Hollywood or somebody good. I think Gwen is at PH on my date--saw her when No Doubt reunited, she was awful

I'm really not interested in going to Vegas if there's no Britney. I know there's a lot of places to go, but they're just not my type of places. 

I'll see what can I do with my flight, probably they won't refund me anything, or I'll have to pay some kind of fee. For the hotel, there is a friend of a friend that is interested in going, but again, I'll see what I can do about it. I think hotel rooms can be transferred but I need to call the hotel, and I suck at that, even more if I have to speak in English :blol:

Thankfully, I hadn't asked permission at work just yet, so at least I don't have to worry about that, and I can enjoy my vacations later in the year lol 

1 hour ago, ToxicMadLove said:

I’m still going to Vegas. It was for my birthday. There is so much to do there and I’ve never been so I’m still excited. I’m going to the wax museum and the chipendales show and the m’nm factory! God speed to Jamie. And prayers for Britney. As someone who watched their father die at 21, I know exactly how she is feeling and how hard life is right now. I’m with her 100% and shame on those saying she is just saying it because of low sales. That is just rude! 

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. But I'm glad to hear you're still planning a Vegas trip, cause I'm sure it's a great city to visit anyway :) 

25 minutes ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I’m so angry!!!! 

I got 5 flight tickets which I’ll lose! Hotel too! Was only going to Vegas just for Britney 

Tbh, unless you can't make the trip, I'd say just go anyway and have a great time. Obviously it'd be sad to not see Britney perform but I'm sure there's other things to do in Vegas to keep you occupied. Otherwise that's a lot of money you'll losing out on as I know it's probably too late to cancel your flight and hotel. 

1 hour ago, now.watch.me said:

I became obsessed with Mariah this year and lost a bit of interest in Britney, though I was still going to see her in Vegas the day after Mariah. 

I'm not that sad for Britney cancelling, but it still sucks. I guess I'll go to the Michael Jackson One show :/

that was one of the best shows i've ever seen

then a few days later i saw POM and was so disappointed understandably :crying1:

Archived