Get Your Coins Out! Britney Has A "Slave 4 U" Funko Toy Now

Soni

They can be worth something because they aren’t always produced in massive numbers and collectors will sweep them up quickly, so ones that are original around $20 can go up to multiple hundreds because of the demand.

I love the look of this one and hope they continue making more Britney ones throughout the year!! I don’t collect Funko Pops but will collect these.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The funky power rangers from 2013 are worth 3-$400 now. 

How many power ranger ones are there? I have a pink one. I don’t think it’s from 2013  but honestly idk. 

17 minutes ago, Derrick said:

It amazes me so many people collect these like they’re actually going to be worth something. I’ve seen grown men come into my store and yell at us because online says we have it when we don’t... over funkos. :ririshade2:

They’re like the TY beanie babies. 

I have a few. I just personally think they are cute. I think most ppl buy them because they like them, not to sell them 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

How many power ranger ones are there? I have a pink one. I don’t think it’s from 2013  but honestly idk. 

I have a few. I just personally think they are cute. I think most ppl buy them because they like them, not to sell them 

Red, pink and white were from the first run in the 2013. Then they released all of them plus different versions of red and pink in 2016 and 2017. 

Is it an exclusive to that random site? 

6 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Red, pink and white were from the first run in the 2013. Then they released all of them plus different versions of red and pink in 2016 and 2017. 

I think the one i got is from 2017. I got it for $2 on clearance but pink is my fav color and ranger 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

It amazes me so many people collect these like they’re actually going to be worth something. I’ve seen grown men come into my store and yell at us because online says we have it when we don’t... over funkos. :ririshade2:

They’re like the TY beanie babies. 

It depends what you have.  They are popular and some of them are exclusive to certain events, and therefore the demand is there for collectors.  I sold one for $200 that was an exclusive to a convention.  I paid 10 bucks for it.  And they’ve been popular for far longer than the Beanie Baby fad lasted and the big thing that differentiates these from BB’s is that they aren’t some stuffed animal...they are modeled after popular pop-culture moments...therefore they will likely hold some type of value to collectors over the years.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It slays, but I kinda wish that it didn’t have the microphone. Totes iconic but it detracts from the figure and it gets in the way visually. But imma cop it ASAP. 

Yeah that really bothers me, the big mic is just too distracting.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:01 PM, stateofgracebritney said:

I like funko toys but I wish they would make a REAL collectible doll instead of a funko.

she had that doll line that went through 1998-2004, it included outfits from BOMT all the way to ITZ, it had slave, toxic and other music video outfits including all the Pepsi commercials.

but after 2004 it was scrapped for some reason :umok: although I think it should come back :endit:

I always thought it was scrapped after Britney Era, I never saw those dolls wearing ITZ outfits :heresthetea:

On 1/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, Soni said:

If yall don't have money yall can always RT and Follow :hiii:

I entered. I'm not sure if the competition is US only or not though like some of these Twitter giveaways are though. Hopefully not cause I don't live in the US.

• Super Mods
On 1/17/2019 at 5:56 AM, Soni said:

I found the leaked "fan"made model
tumblr_o93ar8NJUk1s0blw6o1_1280.jpg

maybe it was really a prototype? Because it does look awfully like it

You are over thinking it. Someone makes custom ones on Etsy. It’s not a prototype. That same person also made Toxic flight attendant Britney too.

Pre ordered mine. Although, given that this is the second Britney funko... And for some reason, idk why, they're all considering it her first one ever... I might order another one. Thst way I have one to keep and one to sell a few years down the road. 

That BOMT one will be worth a lot I'm sure. First one ever, her very first appearance was that one and its design is the one that made her famous and put her on the map (catholic school girl uniform) 

Archived