Get Your Coins Out! Britney Has A "Slave 4 U" Funko Toy Now

Soni

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like funko toys but I wish they would make a REAL collectible doll instead of a funko.

she had that doll line that went through 1998-2004, it included outfits from BOMT all the way to ITZ, it had slave, toxic and other music video outfits including all the Pepsi commercials.

but after 2004 it was scrapped for some reason :umok: although I think it should come back :endit:

51 minutes ago, Enzocuban said:

i think weve seen picture of it already. anyone can post it?

The only Slave one I’ve seen was a fan made. It had the snake around the shoulder? I’m almost positive that is the pic ppl think is official but I believe it was custom made by a fan. I’ve seen it for a few years now. I bet this one will be video s4u (pink top and panties) Could be wrong 

50 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I like funko toys but I wish they would make a REAL collectible doll instead of a funko.

she had that doll line that went through 1998-2004, it included outfits from BOMT all the way to ITZ, it had slave, toxic and other music video outfits including all the Pepsi commercials.

but after 2004 it was scrapped for some reason :umok: although I think it should come back :endit:

It’s obvious they stopped when her prime ended. I mean... 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Derrick said:

It amazes me so many people collect these like they’re actually going to be worth something. I’ve seen grown men come into my store and yell at us because online says we have it when we don’t... over funkos. :ririshade2:

They’re like the TY beanie babies. 

The funky power rangers from 2013 are worth 3-$400 now. 

Archived