Flashback Friday: This Photoshop was unforgivable...

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want me to be sincere with you the best thing about the whole Pretty Girls/Pretty World ""era"" was that cover :yaknow: the song was ok, but it's literally a rip off of "Fancy" :badthoughts: the video is... terrible and that scene when they're in the car and they randomly say "ToTaLlYyYy" makes me feel uncomfortable :embarrassed: that's one of the reason why i don't watch that MV anymore (i'm surprised the MV was VEVO certified quickly compared to some of her best MVs on her YouTube channel :ohi:) and that BBMA performance wasn't really good :bichpls: the POM version was a lot better with that little break that they added :checkit:

I was the only person who like pretty girls :britoverit:the song made me happy because it was def Britney vocals and myah was nowhere in site so I was sooo thrilled Britney was recording her own music again. Not only that but I love the instrumental, the jingles, the 80/90s vibe...the video was trash tho..

22 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I was the only person who like pretty girls :britoverit:the song made me happy because it was def Britney vocals and myah was nowhere in site so I was sooo thrilled Britney was recording her own music again. Not only that but I love the instrumental, the jingles, the 80/90s vibe...the video was trash tho..

tbh I had a similar feeling, but as time went on the song just got awful for me but I wont lie I did bop to it a lot for the first few days

Archived