There’s 6 Versions of Gimme More MV

(p.s. they change the thumbnail, I don’t like it)

I didn’t know about this, did y’all? Cause I’m slow sometimes :omg: I was looking at Gimme More when I saw the 4 versions of Gimme More and decided to check it out. I looked at it closely and I’m quaking (cause sis can pole dance better. jk jk) The official one on Britney channel is not the same as the other two versions that are “officially released” its like the one on Brits channel is a recut of the first 2 on top of the “Gimme More (4 versions)” So now there’s officially 6 versions. The Britney channel one, Jive official release, other that shows a bit more skin that’s still is Jive I think idk, the one where Britney covers her breast with her arms and sometimes doesn’t, the funeral version, and the unreleased one with Jive cut. Idk sorry if it’s long or confusing or boring or whatever I thought I could share this with y’all :kiss:   

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres only 2 official versions. The one released on TV and internet, then the "uncensored" one they played after 9pm on some channels (MuchMusic in Canada) that played the uncensored one. That one showed her ***** with the star stickers covering her nipples. 

The one released on the official Youtube page might be different, i'm not sure, haven't watched it enough. 

And the funeral one just leaked couple years ago as just scenes, that someone than put together into a full video.

There are 4 versions, the YT video comparison is wrong because the second one is a fanmade mix of the Director’s cut with random scenes. The other 3 are real and with the one on VEVO, there are just 4 videos.

Director’s cut: The one released on iTunes/YouTube/VEVO, this is the main one.

Censored (first one on the comparison): The one released on MTV/music channels/Promo Only with little clips that cover up most of the topless scenes.

Uncensored (third one on the comparison): The one released on demand by Music Choice, reveals full topless and pasties.

Michael Cromy’s version (fourth one on the comparison): Released on Michael Cromy’s website, shows new scenes of Britney in a room and walking down the streets + unretouched/unfiltered scenes of the pole dance. This is the “funeral one”.

35 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

There are 4 versions, the YT video comparison is wrong because the second one is a fanmade mix of the Director’s cut with random scenes. The other 3 are real and with the one on VEVO, there are just 4 videos.

Director’s cut: The one released on iTunes/YouTube/VEVO, this is the main one.

Censored (first one on the comparison): The one released on MTV/music channels/Promo Only with little clips that cover up most of the topless scenes.

Uncensored (third one on the comparison): The one released on demand by Music Choice, reveals full topless and pasties.

Michael Cromy’s version (fourth one on the comparison): Released on Michael Cromy’s website, shows new scenes of Britney in a room and walking down the streets + unretouched/unfiltered scenes of the pole dance. This is the “funeral one”.

thanks for clarifying that. i don't get the point of the director's cut though :slowdown: having censored/uncensored versions makes sense, but the director's cut is barely any different

• 1 year later...

Archived