Is R. Kelly responsible for Britney’s downfall?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BritneyRebellion said:

It's my personal opinion.. nothing wrong with free speech baby. :mcwave:

Yup, because your right to speak freely :well: I detected some problems with mental state in U.
If not get checked, lawsuits could be in your future coz of slander. :werk:

On 1/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, ss0725 said:

Wasn’t Outrageous a single because it was part of the Catwoman soundtrack? I don’t think R Kelly had anything to do with its release...

but how shitty was Catwoman? Is Catwoman to blame for her KNEE?!

There was this Jive/Zomba contractual agreement that R. Kelly would have only produced for Britney if it became a single. Idk. I’ve heard so many different rumors and stories. What I can say is that Britney never seemed to confess her love for the track as much as the others. 

They wasn’t even in the studio together while recording this song first of all. Britney said in one of the interviews when asked how was it working with him. She said they didn’t have a chance to be in the studio as he send her the song with the demo I guess and his vocals....

I don’t know what’s exactly going on out there with R.Kelly ,but it’s obvious now after so many years and women of allegations... ,but as a musician ,songwriter and producer he’s very talented and that will not stop me from liking Outrageous or You are not alone he did for Michael Jackson or any other great song he did.

Shame...

P.S. He had no power whatsoever to push the song to be a single tho.... It was all JIVE records ...

On 1/4/2019 at 6:36 AM, BritneyRebellion said:

This and the fact her record label pushed/forced Britney to do it. I still think she did the knee injury on purpose to get back at her label. Funny how Outrageous has not been spoke about or performed ever again? :O

I always thought Britney was so over it at this time and gladly took the time off after. Not even a postponed onyx tour but completely just canceling it? Really? Girl was done 

Honestly after her small injury at the oht they should have postponed the video shoot. They should have let her focus on tour and otherwise let her knee rest. I'm sure she wasnt in much pain and probably thought it was fine but it was risky. All of the dance rehearsals and then dancing for almost 2 days straight is an unnecessary risk. I think she said that her shoes were at fault because they weren't good for pirouette but still.. her knee was already weaker than it usually would have been.

Also lmao at implying that she purposefully had a small piece of cartilage break off. 

On 1/3/2019 at 11:09 PM, DignifiedLove said:

Lbr, if Outrageous was never intended to be a single as forced upon by R. Kelly, maybe Britney would have never had a downfall. Was that a sign and lesson learned from Britney that she should have never worked with a child ********? To R. Kelly’s credit though, Outrageous is a whole *** BOP but it was bound to flop since people were getting tired of Britney being too hypersexualized in 2004 and that entire song is literally about ***. giphy.gif

Discuss ladies.giphy.gif

:umok:  Let me get you a ladder to help you with that reach  :shameless:

The thing about R Kelly is not surprising.His history of abuse was well know unfortunately.Long ago.There was an awards ceremony in which people from the industry booed both R Kelly and Aaliyah.The track with Britney was the idea of Jive/Zomba ,we all know what Britney fought so that it was not a single and the consequences of her knee.

Archived