Is R. Kelly responsible for Britney’s downfall?

DignifiedLove

Lbr, if Outrageous was never intended to be a single as forced upon by R. Kelly, maybe Britney would have never had a downfall. Was that a sign and lesson learned from Britney that she should have never worked with a child ********? To R. Kelly’s credit though, Outrageous is a whole *** BOP but it was bound to flop since people were getting tired of Britney being too hypersexualized in 2004 and that entire song is literally about ***. giphy.gif

Discuss ladies.giphy.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was never a fan of outrageous and kinda think it would have flopped (for britney's standards) if it was officially released. but it's not like rkelly put together the choreo.. and it's not like the choreographer did some voodoo on britney and caused her to trip over herself 

2 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Wasn’t Outrageous a single because it was part of the Catwoman soundtrack? I don’t think R Kelly had anything to do with its release...

but how shitty was Catwoman? Is Catwoman to blame for her KNEE?!

I rewatched catwoman 2 weeks ago and it was putrid 

11 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Wasn’t Outrageous a single because it was part of the Catwoman soundtrack? I don’t think R Kelly had anything to do with its release...

This and the fact her record label pushed/forced Britney to do it. I still think she did the knee injury on purpose to get back at her label. Funny how Outrageous has not been spoke about or performed ever again? :O

you know what i never thought about it but Maybe she didnt feel comfortable collaborating with R kelly due to all the stuff athat was around him,  maybe the song was just given to her and Jive forced her to put it on the album just like forced her to make her a single

But then again she felt really comfortable around michael jackson, so i dont know whats the truth.

3 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

This and the fact her record label pushed/forced Britney to do it.

I still think she did the knee injury on purpose to get back at her label. Funny how Outrageous has not been spoke about or performed ever again? :O

• BritneyRebellion 

Get help. :well:

17 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

He didn’t force her to release that single her label wanted that song to be a single, it was supposed to be the 1st single, I don’t think R-kelly care if it was a single or not

Exactly. But imo the song didn’t make a very good single.

Britney’s injury could have happened at anytime, she had already injured her knee in the past. 

On 1/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, BritneyRebellion said:

This and the fact her record label pushed/forced Britney to do it. I still think she did the knee injury on purpose to get back at her label. Funny how Outrageous has not been spoke about or performed ever again? :O

Britney had already injured her knee previously during one of the OHT shows (although not as badly) and in 1999, postponing the Sometimes video shoot. And if you watched the footage of the fall she screamed out in pain. 

And it’s rumoured Britney didn’t like Outrageous which is why she hasn’t performed it since. Jive wanted it as ITZ’s lead single but she wanted MATM instead and had to convince them to release it.

15 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Yep although Jive all along wanted it as a single cause they wanted it as the lead single originally.

18 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Lbr, if Outrageous was never intended to be a single as forced upon by R. Kelly, maybe Britney would have never had a downfall. Was that a sign and lesson learned from Britney that she should have never worked with a child ********? To R. Kelly’s credit though, Outrageous is a whole *** BOP but it was bound to flop since people were getting tired of Britney being too hypersexualized in 2004 and that entire song is literally about ***. giphy.gif

Discuss ladies.giphy.gif

I honestly was thinking about this topic this morning.  I listened to a reading of the book that was released by one of his "cult", for lack of a better word, followers and it is shocking.  It all seems to line up with NXIVM and other cults.  Very creepy.  

Archived