She looked so good during this Womanizer performance

jennyj

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire promo tour for Womanizer was full of amazing looks.  Her Bambi Awards look is, to this day, one of my favs.  Everything about it was flawless.  The only one I was super crazy about was the X Factor performance look.  Kind of underwhelming, but her makeup was incredible.

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

The entire promo tour for Womanizer was full of amazing looks.  Her Bambi Awards look is, to this day, one of my favs.  Everything about it was flawless.  The only one I was super crazy about was the X Factor performance look.  Kind of underwhelming, but her makeup was incredible.

:yesplease:

The whole Bambi Awards performance was flawless. Yes, it featured our first glimpse at walkney but looks, attitude, stage presence and execution were so on point and the crowd she was performing for did not deserve to witness the slayage that occurred :nyschool:

3 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

:yesplease:

The whole Bambi Awards performance was flawless. Yes, it featured our first glimpse at walkney but looks, attitude, stage presence and execution were so on point and the crowd she was performing for did not deserve to witness the slayage that occurred :nyschool:

I actually don’t really mind a lack of choreo if the performance tells a story and so long as she serves the attitude, which the Womanizer performances did.  But yeah she was GORGEOUS AF.

World tours definitely get bigger budgets, so they get better costume designers and design props.

That being said, even with a cheap budget, you can still get clothes from stores that pull off some simple and classy and comfortable looks instead of tacky lingerie that doesn't flatter her body or is totally uncomfortable to dance in.

33 minutes ago, jennyj said:

World tours definitely get bigger budgets, so they get better costume designers and design props.

That being said, even with a cheap budget, you can still get clothes from stores that pull off some simple and classy and comfortable looks instead of tacky lingerie that doesn't flatter her body or is totally uncomfortable to dance in.

I’m pretty sure budget is not the issue.

also I do not like her makeup here. Still better than today though.

46 minutes ago, OrganisedChaos said:

She was impeccably styled at the beginning of the Circus era. It was super ****, mature and felt like a progression of her style and image.

Do you know any reason why, all of the sudden it cracked? What happened to her then?

Archived