Nice professional shots from Formula 1 Grand Prix concert

Niki

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Is it me the only one who thinks she gained some weight? I mean, her shape is amazing but compared to the Asían tour in 2017 and the European tour in 2018, she looks a bit (just a bit) thicker. 

As from the videos she's posted in bikini and rehearsing for Domination, her shape looks great again :likethat:

She’s super fit but she manages to find your outfits that somehow make her look way chunkier than she actually is. IDGI. 

2 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I don’t know how she can look so, so awful on stage. She’s in fantastic shape and can look well, but the hair, makeup and costumes genuinely are the worse than any other A-lister. She looks huge and downright dirty here.

Stans say the media is hard on her, it’s the opposite. Very few other artists could look this consistently bad and continue to sell tickets. Britney is getting a massive free pass.

Yes, I think after what happened to her, the media try to be at least a bit more compassionate towards her which, as you said, leads to her getting a free pass. Which also means that they’re not going to report on what she’s doing if it’s so underwhelming and that may be, among other things, why most GP either think she’s retired or forgot about her existence altogether. 

16 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Is it me the only one who thinks she gained some weight? I mean, her shape is amazing but compared to the Asían tour in 2017 and the European tour in 2018, she looks a bit (just a bit) thicker. 

As from the videos she's posted in bikini and rehearsing for Domination, her shape looks great again :likethat:

She gained a little weight back then but she still was on shape.The problems were the outfits that made her look really bad. The same happened in 2016/8 when her body was on fire :wontcry::nyheadache:

Archived