Britney Documentary, What is this?

Million Billion

So I was looking for a Britney documentary leaked some time ago but I couldn't find it so I tried to find a link or at least a some clues that could help me to find it online but anyways, the point is that I found this tweet from September of someone who tagged both Britney herself and the BBC official channels. :idkney:

I know the fact of making a tweet doesn't confirm a thing but I really never heard of a documentary rumor this year, that's why I thought it was weird. Did you know what this tweet is about, cause I honestly don't? :receipts2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

So I was looking for a Britney documentary leaked some time ago but I couldn't find it so I tried to find a link or at least a some clues that could help me to find it online but anyways, the point is that I found this tweet from September of someone who tagged both Britney herself and the BBC official channels. :idkney:

I know the fact of making a tweet doesn't confirm a thing but I really never heard of a documentary rumor this year, that's why I thought it was weird. Did you know what this tweet is about, cause I honestly don't? :receipts2:

Eeh ,but will it be from the world of the paparazzi and their stories?

I don't know why .but I constantly having thoughts in my head that they're making 20th anniversary documentary witch they're going to release in January as baby one more time release date. i imagine it would be about her career obviously and they would end it up with sneak peek of Domination witch would be a little promo for new residency as well.

remember for POM they made the whole documentary.

That would make much sense the 20 years of britney spears documentary. If this not gonna happen than her team truly SUCKS !!

Archived