For some reason the face closeups in INAGNYAW always creeped me out

Stannedforever

:demi: Okay this may be funny. I'm not a girl not yet a woman is one of my favorite music videos from her. She's really pretty on the video but these close ups of her face creeps me for some reason. It could be because of her eyebrows are so light in this video that they almost fade out :jj: Is it just me or did someone else find these scenes weird

3.png

1.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:demi: Okay this may be funny. I'm not a girl not yet a woman is one of my favorite music videos from her. She's really pretty on the video but these close ups of her face creeps me for some reason. It could be because of her eyebrows are so light in this video that they almost fade out :jj: Is it just me or did someone else find these scenes weird

3.png

1.png

I get what U mean, She looks partly like animation from the future. 
Always ahead of a time :gobaby:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania animation

yeah it's the eyebrows :mhm:

I don't think it looks creepy, but it's never been one of my favorite looks of her. She looks so much better in other videos

BRITNEY_Stronger_04-960x540.jpg

Also, I think it has to do with the type of camera or technique or I don't know what's the technical term, that in motion it looks like her eyes were CGI'ed or something. Maybe it's the brightness or something.

232cca_e0eec7df0d6a403b8c1de5e21ff72e44~

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it looks creepy, but it's never been one of my favorite looks of her. She looks so much better in other videos

Also, I think it has to do with the type of camera or technique or I don't know what's the technical term, that in motion it looks like her eyes were CGI'ed or something. Maybe it's the brightness or something.

Yeah I’m not a fan of the super bleached eyebrows she had at the time. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

could be worse

nag.png

Archived