Piece of Me is the 4th highest grossing Vegas residency ever

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

most of the posts on the first page are exaggerated, it's the same as keri hilson doing vocals for break the ice and gimme more :verycool:

Ah, okay. I'm not personally a fan of JLo’s but she’s a really big name so I would be surprised if that news had emerged and no one even cared, ha.

12 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

i meant Britney not singing a few of her own songs. 

About Jlo i'm not sure tbh. Only know she has a reputation of stealing songs:heresthetea:

Looks like Mariah had some tea though https://i.imgur.com/gXtOUvC.png

Oh okay, thanks for the response. :) Yeah it sounds bad, but I don't allow myself to think about BJ; otherwise, it becomes too difficult to logically defend my continuing fandom. :ehum: That album could've honestly destroyed the two decades she’s worked to build her empire and legacy. I can't believe she/her team/RCA took such an unbelievably stupid (and unethical) risk. If the MSM had caught on, her career would've been over. 

30 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ah, okay. I'm not personally a fan of JLo’s but she’s a really big name so I would be surprised if that news had emerged and no one even cared, ha.

How many successes does Jlo have in the music?Very few,  I personally recognize her  more  her films  of series "B" ,it saves her that she is a very hard-working and ambitious woman also her pack of beauty, style and relationships with public figures"A".

17 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

How many successes does Jlo have in the music?Very few,  I personally recognize her  more  her films  of series "B" ,it saves her that she is a very hard-working and ambitious woman also her pack of beauty, style and relationships with public figures"A".

Not many at all this past decade (On The Floor?) but I remember in the early 2000s she had a lot of hits: Waiting For Tonight, Let’s Get Loud, Ain’t It Funny, Love Don’t Cost A Thing, If You Had My Love, I’m Real, All I Have, Jenny From The Block, I’m Glad, I’m Gonna Be Alright, Get Right, Do It Well, etc.

But you’re right, she’s a really bad singer and honestly not a good actress either. But she’s an insanely hard-worker, is absolutely stunning, an amazing entertainer and an excellent dancer. All of which has taken her really far despite her lack of charisma and relative lack of talent.

12 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Don’t judge me but i think it’s very well deserved.

early 2013 and late 2017 weren’t that great but 2014,2015 and 2016 were AMAZING.

2018's Pom tour wasn’t the best because Britney was already tired of the show and they didn’t really bring all the props to put onstage but as for the three best years of the residency, i think she definitely deserved it.

she did like three dates in 2013 though

31 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

J.Lo represents the ol'skool Vegas residencies where only has beens performed. Just because Britney made vegas residencies cool for current legends, doesn't mean JLO is a past nor current legend. :hahaha:

She's currently one of the best and most respected entertainers though. That's been the case for the last like 10 years.

Archived