New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Larry Rudolph talks about Domination and new music

Dirk

Since the show’s delayed, I’m expecting her focus to shift to recording (it’s something she can do while relaxing at home with her family). I think that, by the time the show relaunches (presuming it won’t be in a couple of months) she’ll have something she wants to add to it. Like a new song she really likes and wants to perform, that’s what I’m expecting rn

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

That's what I'm saying. I didn't get the implication that he was saying new music. I understood that they would be reinventing a new show, production and theme. 

I guess I don't actually believe things until I see it. But a girl can hope :tiffanycries:

They didn’t quote him but the way they wrote it appears he answered a question about new music. 

Even if he would say music out in summer, I wouldn’t believe him. 

Look at all the lies and push backs that have happened. I’ll believe when I hear it 

I do think new music will come this year though because sales weren’t great. Larry said music wasn’t needed for Pom and he was right but it is needed for whatever is to come. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They didn’t quote him but the way they wrote it appears he answered a question about new music. 

Even if he would say music out in summer, I wouldn’t believe him. 

Look at all the lies and push backs that have happened. I’ll believe when I hear it 

I do think new music will come this year though because sales weren’t great. Larry said music wasn’t needed for Pom and he was right but it is needed for whatever is to come. 

I wouldn't believe him if he directly quoted that we're getting a new album this year. I'm a literal person so if someone doesn't actually say facts, I don't go on implications or hints. 

RIP APPLE PIE :tifflmao:

4 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

I wouldn't believe him if he directly quoted that we're getting a new album this year. I'm a literal person so if someone doesn't actually say facts, I don't go on implications or hints. 

RIP APPLE PIE :tifflmao:

I’m assuming we will get new music for sure but she also could buy out her contract and retire. We really don’t know 

15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m assuming we will get new music for sure but she also could buy out her contract and retire. We really don’t know 

Is there a timeline on how often to release albums? I know she has to release a certain amount but am not sure if she is allowed to do large gaps. She could buy out her contract and sign onto a better label :cardi:

1 hour ago, BRSM_jl said:

Is there a timeline on how often to release albums? I know she has to release a certain amount but am not sure if she is allowed to do large gaps. She could buy out her contract and sign onto a better label :cardi:

Contracts differ but I truly feel like she only does albums when she has to. So BJ to Glory was three years. She Might have to this year or they release a GH but I hope not 

6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

BOMT to OIDIA - 1.4 years

OIDIA to Britney - 1.5 years

Britney to ITZ - 2.0 years

ITZ to GH:MP - 1.0 year

ITZ to BO - 3.9 years

GH:MP to BITM - 1.0 year

BITM to BO - 1.9 years

BO to Circus - 1.1 years

Circus to TSC - 0.9 years

Circus to FF - 2.3 years

TSC to FF - 1.4 years

FF to BITM2 - 0.6 years

BITM2 to BJ - 2.2 years

BJ to Glory - 2.8 years

Glory to NOW - 2.3 years

it's been less time from Glory to now than it was between BJ and Glory and she didn't have to do anything between BJ and Glory. I think another greatest hits is way too soon. They only have 4 songs to put on there since TSC...maybe 6-7 songs if they include PG and S&S.

They could do a Greatest Hits 2 where it's JUST music from 2008-2018? so what GM, POM, BTI, Womanizer, Circus, IUSA, Radar, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, S&S, WB, MM? But half of those are already on TSC...idk it seems too soon. 

Greatest hits don’t work anymore though do they ? 

And I technically count the break from FF to glory the longest because girl we know britney had hardly anything to do with BJ  :demi:   BJ should never of happened lol it should been just work *****, perfume and alien as an Ep because the rest of that album is questionable vocally :toodles:

Archived