Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Larry Rudolph talks about Domination and new music


Dirk

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/28/2018 at 11:16 PM, Chris87 said:

Whatever Larry.. you said that POM will be almost 100% live :drinky:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5740269/britney-spears-manager-on-vegas-ticket-sales-lip-syncing-new-album

I am not gonna believe anything that comes out of your mouth :arianabye:

The legendary vocal coach, what is her name ... I want to ask her how she did  to make brit sings exactly the same as the CD vocals   :heresthetea: She is the greatest vocal coach, she really is :overwhelm:

Link to comment
12 hours ago, nels64 said:

There will never be a B10-show or B11-show unless it’s a B10-tour or B11-tour etc. 

That's what makes me even more sad, then what's the point of releasing new music if she's not gonna use it? 

 

If she at least had the little enough passion for her music to make a special brief performance, similar to the ITZ DVD but not even that :tiffanycries:

Link to comment

Is it because you think a new era of photoshoots, interviews, music videos,  and televised performances will happen?

All of that can happen without releasing a new album, if Britney and team decide to do it. Example:  'Pretty Girls'(2014) , 'Oh Lala'(2013), 'Scream and Shout'(2012).

I don't want a new album and I like having Britney accessible in Vegas performing throughout the year, every year.

Britney should release another Greatest Hits with 2 new singles and music videos while still keeping up her Vegas residency but NOT record a new album. :cooltshirt:

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, The Bling said:

New album = new music :wyd:

I feel Britneys music catalog is saturated with a particular sound of pop music and , if she's going to do the same style and type of songs, then I'd rather she just release some random singles every and then instead recording full length albums with more impersonal pop songs no matter how good they are.

I want more from Britney. I feel she wants to give the world more of herself. But thats not going to happen if she keeps occupying her time with recording and the same mindless bops she has been doing since 1998. I really want her to take a break and become the type of artist she was heading towards in 2003. :tiffsniffle:

 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I couldn't care less about "promo" or her Randee pictures. Her 50 sec interviews, aren't to die for either. All of that is a plus, and it's ok if we get it or not.

But I need new Britney music, constantly, not 1 album every three years. And yes, I also need her performing constantly, so Vegas is perfect (for my selfish ***).  

My dream would be if she kept releasing album after album every 1.5 years, even if they were just random songs that are sent to her, no matter if they're Katy Perry rejects or they're produced by Danja or whoever you want, I just need new stuff.

And most importantly, I need new videos, but I know that's not likely to happen anymore, so at least one video for the lead single would be fine.

 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't care less about "promo" or her Randee pictures. Her 50 sec interviews, aren't to die for either. All of that is a plus, and it's ok if we get it or not.

But I need new Britney music, constantly, not 1 album every three years. And yes, I also need her performing constantly, so Vegas is perfect (for my selfish ***).  

My dream would be if she kept releasing album after album every 1.5 years, even if they were just random songs that are sent to her, no matter if they're Katy Perry rejects or they're produced by Danja or whoever you want, I just need new stuff.

And most importantly, I need new videos, but I know that's not likely to happen anymore, so at least one video for the lead single would be fine.

 

Are you missing Britney? I'm not missing her. I'm not missing Womanizer 2.0 in my life nor looking forward to the new Work *****. I need a Britney Spears who is going to tell me she gives a damn about her career and show it through her music and performances.

To me, Glory was released yesterday and I'm still learning the lyrics to Man on the Moon. Releasing a new mindless pop album every year and a half sounds ridiculous. I want quality Britney back with a healthy dose of progression!  I want to see her and her music continue to grow and mature.

Link to comment

Last night I was in a good mood and I’ve taken a break from glory and all of Britney music for the past year. Well I turned on glory and was imaging all these different looks, visuals, and picture Britney singing in studio and also tuning in close to hear different effects on vocals and the way tracks are mastered etc.. well glory is gold! I was so soothed to hear it in 2016 and see that it was alllll Britney vocals and no myah Jean mess.

also as time goes by I have seen in life that I miss memories and enjoy past times more then I did at that moment.. it happens a lot and I enjoy glory a whole lot more now. It’s aging very very well!! 

so LONG *** story short: I’m excited to see what Britney comes up with next and to just keep listening and enjoying her awesome pop music. It’s also something pop artists do. Especially when they tour, have a residency and have fans that spend money.. they record records/albums and release them for fan enjoyment :raven:

Link to comment

 

I doubt her new album will be good at this point and she will have a lot of competition this year.. it's better to wait a little bit more.

THEY should just release songs out there...

Jan/feb = Feat. with rich the kid.

May = new single good for the summer.

October = a feat. with someone popular.

2020 = new album.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Are you missing Britney? I'm not missing her. I'm not missing Womanizer 2.0 in my life nor looking forward to the new Work *****. I need a Britney Spears who is going to tell me she gives a damn about her career and show it through her music and performances.

To me, Glory was released yesterday and I'm still learning the lyrics to Man on the Moon. Releasing a new mindless pop album every year and a half sounds ridiculous. I want quality Britney back with a healthy dose of progression!  I want to see her and her music continue to grow and mature.

Yeah, I don't, especially when they record so many songs for one album. She could easily release a Glory 2.0 with all the unreleased material. They could be back to back albums, like her first three, or Blackout and Circus.

I don't need her to prove me that she gives a damn about her career. She could scream at my face that she doesn't give a damn about her career and that she just records songs like one goes to work to an office, and as long as she gives me new music, I'll be fine. :mhmnod:

 

I didn't become a fan of Britney because of the artistic value of ...Baby One More Time or the message behind Oops!... I Did It Again. I'm her fan because I love everything that she's done, I love her voice, I love her face, I love her music, and I always need more. 

 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Last night I was in a good mood and I’ve taken a break from glory and all of Britney music for the past year. Well I turned on glory and was imaging all these different looks, visuals, and picture Britney singing in studio and also tuning in close to hear different effects on vocals and the way tracks are mastered etc.. well glory is gold! I was so soothed to hear it in 2016 and see that it was alllll Britney vocals and no myah Jean mess. 

also as time goes by I have seen in life that I miss memories and enjoy past times more then I did at that moment.. it happens a lot and I enjoy glory a whole lot more now. It’s aging very very well!! 

so LONG *** story short: I’m excited to see what Britney comes up with next and to just keep listening and enjoying her awesome pop music. 

If it's good, I'm going to enjoy it. I guess Glory was necessary to wipe the taste of Britney Jean out our mouths.

 

14 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Who cares about interviews and photo shoots? We haven’t liked those in years. It’s about the music. 

I'd rather Britney not release another mindless pop album just for the sake of giving fans good new music. I want something with more depth from Britney and, at a time, she wanted that too. I want Britney to get back on her artistic track.

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't care less about "promo" or her Randee pictures. Her 50 sec interviews, aren't to die for either. All of that is a plus, and it's ok if we get it or not.

But I need new Britney music, constantly, not 1 album every three years. And yes, I also need her performing constantly, so Vegas is perfect (for my selfish ***).  

My dream would be if she kept releasing album after album every 1.5 years, even if they were just random songs that are sent to her, no matter if they're Katy Perry rejects or they're produced by Danja or whoever you want, I just need new stuff.

And most importantly, I need new videos, but I know that's not likely to happen anymore, so at least one video for the lead single would be fine.

 

I think they don’t do tons of videos for her latest albums because of the sales and because fans boycott her stuff. They won’t invest in a project that’s dead because fans have already decided they won’t support it. FF had all those videos because of how successful the era was! Same for Circus and so on! :bedtime:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block