New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Larry Rudolph talks about Domination and new music

Dirk

Uhh isn't this like the second or third interview LARRY has given about Domination meanwhile literal silence from Britney except for the insta posts. She needs to get out there and talk about her show her damn self.  I put the blame on Britney not Larry because I don't see him having to do interviews on behalf on his other artists the problem must be her not him.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

People keep going to see her, and she keeps making money. That’s all her team cares about. 

Blame the fans that went to see POM 3-4 times and the. Again when she went on the road with it and got meet n greets and pretend that everything is fine.  

No one is coming here to see what real fans(non enablers) and what the general public think. 

That's what happens when you put on a good show the people enjoy

22 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Britney needs to step up BIG TIME. Lady Gaga is about to slay any Vegas residency ever created. 

Wait , Domination will dominate :roflney:

she’s probably working on the show everyday while kids at school or at Kevin’s that she doesn’t even have time to continue to record new music. Once the show launches she’ll be spending that time while kids are away to record. Makes sense. We all know her kids are her NO.1 priority.

Archived