Larry Rudolph talks about Domination and new music

Dirk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She DID promote the Vegas show 80% of the time. The only Glory promotion was the VMA's and the Jonathan Ross performance, the rest were the same things we had seen since 2013. :yeaok:

We could add the Today show pre-recorded performances but once again where did they take place? At the POM stage, it was always Piece of f**king Me, that's why I hate it. 

Many of us would like or dislike her new music but it's so refreshing as a fan to be fed with something new and never seen before, I personally hate Hard To Forget Ya but I would have loved to see it performed at some special album-promotional performance, imagine a killer choreography for Til It's Gone or Now That I Found You, a live performance for Don't Cry or Man On The Moon, I want her material to come alive in a good performance and give her music the treatment it deserves at the times it is released.

Baby, Oops, Slave, Toxic? We have listened to them for 20 freaking years already and there will surely be more opportunities to do it for the following 3 years. She's adding Coupure Electrique 2 YEARS AFTER Glory came out (yes, late is better than never) but it would have been amazing if she took the time in 2016 to give it the treatment her current material (at the time) deserved regardless if we like those songs or not, that fact that it was new makes it better and more fresh than watching her doing Slave for the 984054758870139th time. :tiffeyeroll:

Am I being clear enough? My point is: her music career needs to be based on the PRESENT TENSE!!! :lessons: If she wants to make a nostalgia show with old classic songs, it's ok but don't waste and stop her new and fresh music by ignoring it lefting it out in the album plastic case. 

The point is though that all promotion you mentioned wanting was done.She did music videos, she did radio interviews and tv show interviews, she talked about each song, photoshoots, tv show performances plus festivals for crying out loud. 

The fact you would have prefered no association to her vegas show doesn't change the fact she did NOT ignore her album.

The problem with glory is not how much she promoted it, she did enough and more than the last 3 eras. The problem was it was bad promo. The mm video was bad, the vma performance wasn’t innovative enough for that nights lineup, her festivals focused on greatest hits unlike the in the zone special where she actually did mostly itz songs, she didn’t add enough glory songs to piece of me and the today show performances were lethargic.

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

The problem with glory is not how much she promoted it, she did enough and more than the last 3 eras. The problem was it was bad promo. The mm video was bad, the vma performance wasn’t innovative enough for that nights lineup, her festivals focused on greatest hits unlike the in the zone special where she actually did mostly itz songs, she didn’t add enough glory songs to piece of me and the today show performances were lethargic.

and that promo started like a month or two after the album was launched, shouldn't it have been earlier?

Like she should've released at least two singles before the album and promote them during the summer, along with her perfume if she wanted, and then after the album came out, keep promoting with more performances from the album.

The VMA's should've been a 15 min Glory medley if Beyonce was doing hers too. Mixing MM with Me, Myself and I was the most gross thing for them to do, having 17 other tracks from her newly released album waiting to be performed.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 7 here

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and that promo started like a month or two after the album was launched, shouldn't it have been earlier?

Like she should've released at least two singles before the album and promote them during the summer, along with her perfume if she wanted, and then after the album came out, keep promoting with more performances from the album.

The VMA's should've been a 15 min Glory medley if Beyonce was doing hers too. Mixing MM with Me, Myself and I was the most gross thing for them to do, having 17 other tracks from her newly released album waiting to be performed.

Yeah she did a lot of promo, a lot more than we thought she would and this time she actually looked like she gave a **** about it compared to BJ. It’s just the promo was messy, most of it really does fall on her team cuz she was slaying that year and even serving us looks for once. I’m still mad they f**ked up the David Lachapelle shoot both the album shoot and music video. Ugh Glory deserved better.

40 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

This! :checkit: you can't release an album with 17 tracks (18 if we count Mood Ring) and then when you have the opportunity to promote it (for example at the iHeartRadio Music Festival) you prefer songs like Stronger, Work *****, Slave, Crazy :badthoughts: and don't get me wrong i love them, songs like Crazy, Slave are my childhood but that's the point, not to mention that they picked the worst performances lol Stronger/Crazy in front of the GP? :nochillbrit: the choreo is so bad that i would have been ashamed to performing it... imo those 30 mins (iHearRadio) were wasted :yaknow: Imagine 30 mins focused on Glory!!! :makeitrain: now THAT would have been awesome! :bparty:

• Leader

"Spears will continue working on new music once the show launches."

That's all I read 

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

2 hours ago, Fab britney said:

The problem was that they didn't manage it properly. When make me repeaked at the same spot I was like :umok:

they should have debuted the song at the vmas. It was Britney's big comeback to that stage and a new single dropping the same night would have sealed the deal. Slumber party was also trying to be a hit but she did nothing for it except release a video that only her fans know about.

Archived