Larry Rudolph talks about Domination and new music

So it’s most likely gonna be summer when B10 gonna drop,at this point I just need at least 6-7 singles with  high budget visuals,seductive production and heavy promotion behind it,especially during Domination (half of the tracklist needs to be performed on the show,as it should happened with ‘Britney Jean’ and ‘Glory’ during Piece Of Me residency) there’s no other way,that it would be different, the newer material needs to be heard and needs to be promoted ? 

• Like 3

I saw Larry said it, so I knew not to believe it.

5 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

When does he talk about new music? When he says, "felt like the perfect next step in the evolution of Britney in Vegas"?? 

They're talking about Domination and the theatre.. 

49 minutes ago, Dirk said:

“When Park Theater was opening, we took a look and it felt like the perfect next step in the evolution of Britney in Vegas,” continues Rudolph, who confirms Spears will continue working on new music once the show launches.

• Like 1

Guys..

At the starting of 2018 Larry talked also About a Sort of Testament of Britney's career around September/October and a little cameo with Pepsi (Superbowl 5secs + 2 pics disputable).. we all saw the announcement after Kenzo Fact (Plague to Levis Jeans Jacket of beginning 2000s used with Justin)..then after a "sold out" we had issues during all tournée both in US and EU.. maybe He thinks to do a miracle or Justin was right about Vegas, Retirement Plan. Funny Fact: all ex MMC (JT, X, Brit) are under RCA contracts.

Let's see.. I keep low expectations.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, 0happydancing0 said:

Can we stop lying in 2019?

She absolutely did not ignore Glory.

She did festivals, interviews and more than enough performances. You're talking tripe.

Omg yes. This drives me insane. She literally had Kim kardashian begging to make the album #1 on twitter. 

• Like 3