B10 lead single released in Spring?

MarcMarc2231

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can’t believe Britney didn’t release anything in over 2 years!!!! After a flop era with only 1,5 music videos... This past summer she really should ve taken advantage to release a hot music video( even with Pitbull). 

Also, she is starting a new residency(with no promo till this time for it) with NO MUSIC?! Omg this is unbelievable

5 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

In the BMI platform there's a new song registered by her team called What You Want since June of this year...so she's in studio at this time, but why her team is not releasing nothing? The song with pitbull, without all the problems, is a good step...

Is What you Need Nothing new

2 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I don' think this means anything tbh. This could mean she is working on something but that it's delayed, this could mean she isn't working on it at all or this could just be Britney being evasive as she has been for the past 10 years... :mhm: 

I agree with you...it's only an evasive reply like "you have to wait and see":(

2 hours ago, IonutM said:

I just can’t believe Britney didn’t release anything in over 2 years!!!! After a flop era with only 1,5 music videos... This past summer she really should ve taken advantage to release a hot music video( even with Pitbull). 

Also, she is starting a new residency(with no promo till this time for it) with NO MUSIC?! Omg this is unbelievable

I was hoping for a stand alone single with a music video before the residency starts but now I think there won't be anything :hideous:

Archived