Perfume

Body Ache 

Till Its Gone

Passenger

Dont Cry

Brightest Morning Star

Hold on Tight

Now That I Found You

These 10 tracks+ if they would change the album cover, then I think the album wouldnt be so hated by the fanbase

The album cover and art is one of her best :badthoughts:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Jean had potential hits, "Work *****", "Till It's Gone" and "Don't Cry" and 2 fan favorites in "Hold On Tight" and "Now That I found You" and these are really the only 5 songs on the album that truly deserves to be Britney Spears tracks... the rest had potential but they weren't executed well.  I do have to say that "Chillin' With You" has a BOMB instrumental, though.  I do love the idea of the song but the writing and vocals needed more work. 

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Wikipedia is unreliable info! I wish people would stop taking it as gospel.

I agree with what others have said though, Will.I.Flop trashed the album and I think he mixed up Myah's and Britney's vocals on the final mixes because he doesn't know the difference. Maybe it was too far into production to correct it? or maybe the rumours were true about Britney not even recording all the vocals.

I think Britney genuinely wanted Blackout 2.0 as she hinted, but Will.I.Scrap and her team destroyed it.

I never thought about it that way that he could have mixed up the vocals (cuz yeah that album was mixed badly and even Alien has a glitch despite Orbit saying he had sent them a pristine version and even confirmed it on Twitter. I always thought it was so rushed that she really didn’t have time to record or they screwed up big time and were too embarrassed to admit to her.

Yeah the fact Will said that he was surprised how efficient and focused she was in the studio where he is used to artists hanging out and just chilling ( I’m sure he spends half of the time either getting drunk or getting high, and so that probably compromise their work ethic) 

Archived