What’s behind Britney’s smile?

LiquoriceBabe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

In all honesty her face changed drastically in 2011 which was definately a result of heavy medication. I won’t even pretend to know what she was prescribed as that’s between her and her doctor but when you looked at the results of lithium - Britney meets the criteria. Hence why she was so doped up during FF. It seems like since then a mixture of medication, stress, smoking and surgeries have caught up with her.

Actually, lithium has anti-aging properties and has lengthened the lifespan of fruit flies in experimental settings. Further, “...researchers found that, at the same time as blocking GSK-3, lithium promotes activity of a molecule called nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2 (NRF-2), which is involved in protecting cells against oxidative stress - a key player in the aging process.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308830.php

I don't discount she was/is on medication, but while a substantial portion of psychopharmaceuticals are certainly known for causing side effects such as lethargy, apathy and lack of coordination, to my knowledge there aren’t any credible studies referencing a correlation between psychotropic ***** and accelerated aging (but if you have sources indicating otherwise, I’d appreciate you sharing)!

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Actually, lithium has anti-aging properties and has lengthened the lifespan of fruit flies in experimental settings. Further, “...researchers found that, at the same time as blocking GSK-3, lithium promotes activity of a molecule called nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2 (NRF-2), which is involved in protecting cells against oxidative stress - a key player in the aging process.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308830.php

I don't discount she was/is on medication, but while a substantial portion of psychopharmaceuticals are certainly known for causing side effects such as lethargy, apathy and lack of coordination, to my knowledge there aren’t any credible studies referencing a correlation between psychotropic ***** and accelerated aging (but if you have sources indicating otherwise, I’d appreciate you sharing)!

I don't think the accelerating aging is from prescription *****. I don't think her **** use helped any but I think Britney has always looked older than her age even in her prime she looked older. I also think her heavy smoking and tanning addictions played a role in her now older apearance.

I don't care too much about her surgery because she still looks good.

For everyone saying that she looks worse now, you are kidding yourselves.   From 2010 to 2014,  Britney looked her worst ever. You can show a few select photos where she looks amazing  but we had actually ERAS during that time that looked bad . I don't know if she needed mouth surgery but those smiles she did during the meet and greets were horrible. I blame it on whatever was making her look like a bloat mess during the Femme Fatale era, which was possibly medication.

14 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ahh okay. Admittedly I know absolutely nothing about plastic surgery procedures! :snapney:

I only know about lip fillers because we already talked so much about them here that I felt like I NEEDED to do some research  :demi: 

I would never know about this if it weren’t for exhale’s complaints about Britney (which made me go to google and start being curious about this topic) :gloss: 

Bullshit there’s no way she would have aged that fast. Dependent on what medication you use and what dosage it can seriously affect your appearance. Look at Sinead O’Connor. I’m not saying I’m an expert but there is a corelation between aging and *****/medication. 

Britney was still angelic in 2008. Her face still looked very pure. Her eyes were albeit more hollow looking but you 2010-2011 was such a drastic change. Her voice changed, her facial features changed. It must have been medication :umok: that doesn’t just happen that quick 

• 2 years later...

Whatever she did to her smile was unnecessary and it drastically changed the way she looks. She’s still beautiful, of course, but her lips look like the Joker’s in the Batman movies. And I first though I was seeing things, but she definitely does have a gap between both her top and bottom front teeth. But that’s something that can easily be corrected if she wanted to do so. The way the corners of her mouth turn upwards are much more distracting to me and make her look like a different person. I’m hoping that they’re just fillers and if she stops getting them, her smile will go back to the way it used to be. I know it’s her body and she can choose to do whatever she wants with it, but I miss the old Britney smile.

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 7:09 AM, Christinax said:

Whatever she did to her smile was unnecessary and it drastically changed the way she looks. She’s still beautiful, of course, but her lips look like the Joker’s in the Batman movies. And I first though I was seeing things, but she definitely does have a gap between both her top and bottom front teeth. But that’s something that can easily be corrected if she wanted to do so. The way the corners of her mouth turn upwards are much more distracting to me and make her look like a different person. I’m hoping that they’re just fillers and if she stops getting them, her smile will go back to the way it used to be. I know it’s her body and she can choose to do whatever she wants with it, but I miss the old Britney smile.

she hasnt any fillers or botox anymore according to papz pic or her ig content (pics and videos), i completly see her old face coming back, along with her og smile

Archived