DOMINATION WILL BE GREAT

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, hendrixefd said:

So I’m assuming this will be projected onto the hotel itself as the promo for the show instead of just the normal posters they usually have?

That would be even cooler than what planet Hollywood did but I doubt it, it looks expensive to keep that running. 

I think this type of thing would be great for new artists. Ariana...taylor

We are old school. 

Circus was amazing for me because Britney was involved with all the props. 

If they just have cool visuals in the back and Britney is doing weird tics and hair flips that hardly will fly with our generation that remembers her.

46 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That would be even cooler than what planet Hollywood did but I doubt it, it looks expensive to keep that running. 

If you look at nappytabs ig they describe what they did at the announcement as “projection mapping” as well. Also, all the images look like they are structured around the shape of the outside of the hotel. 

• Super Mods
Just now, hendrixefd said:

If you look at nappytabs ig they describe what they did at the announcement as “projection mapping” as well. Also, all the images look like they are structured around the shape of the outside of the hotel. 

I hope it remains permanent but it just seems it was just for that event. Even if Nappytabs took the time to make it fit within the structure, it could all just be for the announcement, I’m sure they were paid handsomely for their hard work. Let’s see, maybe it might go up after Domination starts.

Archived